Lt John Jenkins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt John Jenkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Unregistered
    Thank you for the update Steadman and Greenwell.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First: I don't know who's a bigger POS, Flimflam Rodriguez or Jenkins. Second is this tidbit from the article:

Tickets for the event ran the gamut from $200 to $10,000, with lieutenants shelling out $2,500 a piece for a four-seat table. So, lets take a edumacated guess who paid for him to be there? Drum roll PLEASE!

Unregistered
    So long John Jenkins. Your scam is finally over. Hope the “incident” did not involve any juveniles or a room full of crack paraphernalia. Not even JD Patterson can save your size 64 waist arse this time around. You are done you fat rat.

Unregistered
    I told you so. Shiver , then DUI stops, leaking attorney/client information, 3/4 of The staff quitting. False claims of stopping the covid and then of passing out masks, to this scandal.
    It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Unregistered
    Get your facts right. It's not Lieutenant but Major. Oops, maybe I am wrong.
    Has anyone gone from Major to 07 recently?

Unregistered
    I'm confident that JD will pick up his phone, contact Palm Beach, make this all go away and our friend will still be promoted very soon.

Unregistered
    So long John Jenkins. Your scam is finally over. Hope the “incident” did not involve any juveniles or a room full of crack paraphernalia. Not even JD Patterson can save your size 64 waist arse this time around. You are done you fat rat.
    ha ha ****ing p*ssy ass cracker you mad asf you cum gazling pasty b*tch nothing is going to happen to he will be fine.
    You wish you were him huh? ****ing d*ck sucker. Jealous piece of shit. Talking all this shit but aint go do nothing p*ssy.
    go to hell and rot you and your mother b*tch!

Unregistered
    ha ha ****ing p*ssy ass cracker you mad asf you cum gazling pasty b*tch nothing is going to happen to he will be fine.
    You wish you were him huh? ****ing d*ck sucker. Jealous piece of shit. Talking all this shit but aint go do nothing p*ssy.
    go to hell and rot you and your mother b*tch!
    He resigned from pba and scrubbed his social media so the victim could not identify him ooooh but i guess he's innocent lmfao !!!!

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast