Useless

Thread: Useless

Unregistered

Useless

To think that we pay a group of (politicians) attorneys to bid , represent and fight for what we all deserve is ridiculous ! .... what a useless entity the PBA has become. I’m sure I’m not the only one that pays their monthly dues and not ever be able to receive help when needed. Now once again getting ****ed by Steadman and his groupies ..... promises of covid 1% since at least December still not received ! Cancelling my membership. I can do so much more with my money than to put it in their pockets😡
    To all who voted for this spineless man who makes empty promises, you’re a bunch of idiots and to the nasty female attorney I spoke to today ,well **** you 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To think that we pay a group of (politicians) attorneys to bid , represent and fight for what we all deserve is ridiculous ! .... what a useless entity the PBA has become. I’m sure I’m not the only one that pays their monthly dues and not ever be able to receive help when needed. Now once again getting ****ed by Steadman and his groupies ..... promises of covid 1% since at least December still not received ! Cancelling my membership. I can do so much more with my money than to put it in their pockets😡
    To all who voted for this spineless man who makes empty promises, you’re a bunch of idiots and to the nasty female attorney I spoke to today ,well **** you 🖕🏼
    Bye bye Domingo!

Unregistered
    Bye bye to you Steadman. When IRS get a hold of you and Greenwell you’ll be sharing a cell. I’ll be at the court hearings to watch you.

Unregistered

Fake news

Bye bye to you Steadman. When IRS get a hold of you and Greenwell you’ll be sharing a cell. I’ll be at the court hearings to watch you.

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Unregistered
    A bit of good news for a change.

DeSantis announces $1,000 bonuses to Florida first responders: 'We're funding the police and then some'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/des...esponders-1000

Unregistered
    A bit of good news for a change.

DeSantis announces $1,000 bonuses to Florida first responders: 'We're funding the police and then some'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/des...esponders-1000
    Good news but it’s no thanks to anyone other than the Governor. PBA just rode the coattails.