Lt John Jenkins - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lt John Jenkins

Unregistered
    Does anyone have the 411 on what occurred to him?
    I'm curious as to what happened to him.
    Does anyone have a link for the PBA retirement party tickets for him?

Unregistered
    100% Gangsta but why bring that up. She works A lot & raises kids. Chismoso

Unregistered
    I come in here, I LMAO at Jenkins and I leave. Way to throw away 24.5 years a-hole.

Unregistered
    The only thing I dislike more than a dumb white dude who is racist and does even understand that he is racist due to his lack of education and hereditary is an openly racist educated black dude in a position of authority who doesn't care that he is a racist as he plays the black card in order that he can continue being an open racist.

I hope that in my lifetime the days of both white AND black people being racist will come to an end.

Question - Who is the director going to appoint to Major now that there's an opening?

Unregistered
    Do you want butter for that popcorn? This is nouns to get juicer. And, now that Steadman abandoned Jenkins, his ticket is to turn Steadman in for mishandling of funds.
    Oh, get a large drink too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's an active criminal investigation. You can post any details about it on here.

Unregistered
    He resigned from pba and scrubbed his social media so the victim could not identify him ooooh but i guess he's innocent lmfao !!!!
    hey ****head innocent until proven guilty now watch when jenkins gets his job back. All of this is going to blow over cant wait to see the look on all of your fake a** faces a bunch of losers.

Unregistered
    It's an active criminal investigation. You can post any details about it on here.
    can't...typo

Unregistered

Cool

Learn how to speak savage. I suggest Ingles sin Barreras. It has worked wonders for Cuban exiles and should do well for project roaches such as you.
    That was not funny chum. Not even cuban b*tch. How about this suck my d*ck with your mothers lips p*ssy.

Unregistered
    Why would ANYBODY pay $2500.00 to go to a PBA "ball"? What do THEY REALLY GET?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast