Lt John Jenkins
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt John Jenkins

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Thank you for the update Steadman and Greenwell.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First: I don't know who's a bigger POS, Flimflam Rodriguez or Jenkins. Second is this tidbit from the article:

Tickets for the event ran the gamut from $200 to $10,000, with lieutenants shelling out $2,500 a piece for a four-seat table. So, lets take a edumacated guess who paid for him to be there? Drum roll PLEASE!

Unregistered
    So long John Jenkins. Your scam is finally over. Hope the “incident” did not involve any juveniles or a room full of crack paraphernalia. Not even JD Patterson can save your size 64 waist arse this time around. You are done you fat rat.

Unregistered
    I told you so. Shiver , then DUI stops, leaking attorney/client information, 3/4 of The staff quitting. False claims of stopping the covid and then of passing out masks, to this scandal.
    It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Unregistered
    Get your facts right. It's not Lieutenant but Major. Oops, maybe I am wrong.
    Has anyone gone from Major to 07 recently?

Unregistered
    I'm confident that JD will pick up his phone, contact Palm Beach, make this all go away and our friend will still be promoted very soon.

Unregistered
    what happen i refused to Join Liberal Miami herald

Unregistered
    You all really need to look into yourselves and figure out why you're all such douchebags. As if everyone didn't know who writes what. Get lives, people! Focus on your own happiness and not other's suffering. You don't like the PBA, don't be a member. No one is forcing you to. Bunch of ingrates here!

Unregistered

Finally

Finally, ****tard Jenkins has to answer for the BS that he does! Well we hope so anyways!!! Jenkins has gotten away with paying prostitutes, (plus some), lying, cheating, kickbacks and Nasty Serious Domestic Violence. His ass should have been in jail a long time ago. We hope you get everything you got coming to you slime ball ! Good riddance!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast