Thread: Country music

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hiding out at the annex
    Guess that Sec Op Lt's write up did nothing

Unregistered
    Hiding out at the annex
    JT won't stay on that post either. Except now he won't have EH keeping an eye on him. He better be concerned about EH moving in on his old lady again. I hear EH going to be "training" her 😉 Someone needs to teach EH how to run a shift first.

Unregistered
    They should write a song about JT. He steals his "best friend" away from her husband, brings his kid to work with him on the range and rides him around in the mule (while on a hot range and on Bob dime), brings his dog to work with him, or so I here. That dudes a legend! I want to be just like him.
    Where is the tool nowadays? Still getting preferential treatment I suppose...... that dudes a clown.

Unregistered
    Where is the tool nowadays? Still getting preferential treatment I suppose...... that dudes a clown.
    He's probably busy getting with another Sgts
    wife

Unregistered
    Those FMLA/TRD hours only apply to some people.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3342103]Those FMLA/TRD hours only apply to some people.[/QUOTE

Please feel free to explain.

Unregistered
    Those FMLA/TRD hours only apply to some people.

Unregistered
    He has exceeded those hours and was given an additional 3 weeks off by ole Snelly. Once again, the rules only apply to some.

Unregistered
    That whole place is a Circus. The clowns are running wild back there. You've got Captain Meat Smoker who is scared of his own shadow, Captain Nit Wit who's only concern is keeping her grandson out of jail and making sure he has vizo and noodle money when she can't manage to talk his way out, and Captain Bourbon buddy who only likes those who wash his balls while they're playing golf. Lt. Floor waxer who likes to supervise females floor waxers. The whole place is a damn joke!

Unregistered
    I know why ya'll entitled this bullshit thread Country Music, but it's misspelled. It should really be C-u-n-t-r-y Music coz ya'll be chasing those nasty ass ****s. They nasty coz those b!tches spread those legs and shit. Even the lesbos can't stand it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast