I am looking for retired Rudy Herrera - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why the backstabbing to Luis.

Unregistered
    I stood out on the west lawn with NO Cover from
    The booth and you all didn’t DARE come after me. Attacking a CSO is a federal offense.

Rudy H

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the backstabbing to Luis.
    Rudy want it Sandy spot Baker Luis said Negative.

Unregistered
    Rudy want it Sandy spot Baker Luis said Negative.
    Let me see. Sandy or Rudy. Sandy won. She’s more man than Rudy. Like her or not she’s loyal. Something Rudy knows nothing about.

Unregistered
    A court security officer, is really nothing more then a bailiff or a security guard working a post at a given location. The arrest powers, stop at the location they are at (if they are given any at all) if they witness something while on duty but not at they assigned post, they have the policed called. They can not take a person in custody, if they witness pimp daddy selling drugs, a few blocks away from the post, again calls the police. They job is to protect the court house and all who enter it and the property. They don't have the same arrest powers as police do. Just like we can't arrest someone in Broward, if we witness them do a crime. Rudy, chill you have a job that pay well. Done make it out more then what it is. You may fall under the Marshall's, your not U.S. Marshall's or even have the same powers as most homeland security officers.

Unregistered
    A court security officer, is really nothing more then a bailiff or a security guard working a post at a given location. The arrest powers, stop at the location they are at (if they are given any at all) if they witness something while on duty but not at they assigned post, they have the policed called. They can not take a person in custody, if they witness pimp daddy selling drugs, a few blocks away from the post, again calls the police. They job is to protect the court house and all who enter it and the property. They don't have the same arrest powers as police do. Just like we can't arrest someone in Broward, if we witness them do a crime. Rudy, chill you have a job that pay well. Done make it out more then what it is. You may fall under the Marshall's, your not U.S. Marshall's or even have the same powers as most homeland security officers.
    **Done*** should be don't.

Unregistered
    I went yo Quanico last week for Court Sniper Awareness and let me tell you, I am aware.

Rudy H

Can’t stay home, I’m a CSO

Unregistered
    Why so much hate towards a retire brother? You got to be one hell of a coward to come here to bash a brother like that. Want to say something to Rudy then go to the next meeting, he will be there and you know very well he won’t be hiding MamaTranca mama’s boy Sokotroco!!!

Unregistered
    Why so much hate towards a retire brother? You got to be one hell of a coward to come here to bash a brother like that. Want to say something to Rudy then go to the next meeting, he will be there and you know very well he won’t be hiding MamaTranca mama’s boy Sokotroco!!!
    Ask those so called retired brothers from Biscayne park why the hate for him. Rudy is a fraud and a legend on his own mind.

Unregistered
    Ask those so called retired brothers from Biscayne park why the hate for him. Rudy is a fraud and a legend on his own mind.
    You still don’t have the guts to confront Rudy, you coward CC

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast