I am looking for retired Rudy Herrera - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    guys be nice. Rudy is on his fifth wife and he thinks he is a u.s. Marshal. It’s similar when he thought he was a sergeant at arms and when he thought he was a executive assistant. It’s similar when he thought he was a police officer but was really a reserve

did you know that he is the first biscyane park reserve to ever be fired?

He doesn’t laugh going all the way to the bank. That’s why he works. He’s pension is barely 4k a month and between the five indians he was married to, he isn’t left mush after alimony.
    shots fired!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have more power than you I am armed you can’t walk in Armed,must secure your Glock inside a locker. I make more money than you that along is great. I got 401k and pay raise every year,13 Holidays a year.

You are getting a paycut and be soon paying mileage for your take home,I am retired you aren’t.

You wear BWC I don’t. I laugh all the way to bank every 2 weeks unlike you 46.
    This guy is like the TSA personnel. They swear they are federal agents when they just part of a rent a cop group. Be happy old man. If you got all that money then why you working as a security guard. Just enjoy your pension and travel. Blessings.

Unregistered
    Papo Get your facts right CSO aren’t Security Guards we are actually Marshals while working on site we Don’t Require a Security License,we fall under DOJ.

Go to you tube and type Court Security Officer. As a CSO we have to train in Glynco Ga.

Believe it or not we have more Power than you as a PO. We don’t wear BWC nor have GPS and we get a pay raise every single year unlike you.

R. Herrera

Whoever is looking for me visit me at the Courthouse I am Mon-Fri A shift or find me on FB.
    There's also no drug test or any mental fitness requirement because your obviously delusional, CSO is a private security company that was awarded a security contract by the us Marshall you fall under them but you are not them and there's no gps because there's no cars , no bwc because you don't do anything inside a building that required a bwc, why continued your not well is pointless

Unregistered
    There's also no drug test or any mental fitness requirement because your obviously delusional, CSO is a private security company that was awarded a security contract by the us Marshall you fall under them but you are not them and there's no gps because there's no cars , no bwc because you don't do anything inside a building that required a bwc, why continued your not well is pointless
    Rudy you are a joke if a man. You would be in the Deputy’s office in class A. Fir what. You never had a chance of anything. Luis had you like a little puppy. Picking up his dry cleaning.

Unregistered
    Rudy you are a joke if a man. You would be in the Deputy’s office in class A. Fir what. You never had a chance of anything. Luis had you like a little puppy. Picking up his dry cleaning.
    Was Rudy teaching at mdc? Thought he did backgrounds on new recruits? Wrong guy?

Unregistered
    Rudy glad to see your as delusional as you have always been. Go crawl back into your hole everyone knows the truth about you and laughs behind your back. You have never managed you finances very well always in a financial hole, but talking like your a millionaire. You have been useless here since day one, we worked around you as you milked the cow.

Unregistered
    shots fired!!!

Thank you whortiz for your weekly target individual we know this is you writing from your closet you have a pattern of problems

Unregistered
    Papo Get your facts right CSO aren’t Security Guards we are actually Marshals while working on site we Don’t Require a Security License,we fall under DOJ.

Go to you tube and type Court Security Officer. As a CSO we have to train in Glynco Ga.

Believe it or not we have more Power than you as a PO. We don’t wear BWC nor have GPS and we get a pay raise every single year unlike you.

R. Herrera

Whoever is looking for me visit me at the Courthouse I am Mon-Fri A shift or find me on FB.
    OOOOOOoooooooo Sensitive are we. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Unregistered
    Guys be nice. Rudy is on his fifth wife and he thinks he is a U.S. Marshal. It’s similar when he thought he was a sergeant at arms and when he thought he was a executive assistant. It’s similar when he thought he was a police officer but was really a reserve

Did you know that he is the first Biscyane park reserve to ever be fired?

He doesn’t laugh going all the way to the bank. That’s why he works. He’s pension is barely 4K a month and between the five Indians he was married to, he isn’t left mush after alimony.

Dammmmmmmmm he went there............................................. ...

lol lol lol lol

Unregistered
    Rudy is another broke legend in his mind from the history books of MPD.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast