Dangerous - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous

Unregistered

Answer for the 3i

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this like when BLM attacks the police or just when it’s convenient, How much press did that get??? How hard did the media help to identify those animals…asking for a friend?
    Wrong is wrong wherever it might be found my militant 3i friend (Intentional Ignorant Idiot). We have to recognize it first, instead of hiding it within our ranks. When you see it attack it, wherever it might be, January 6th, 2021 or any other date and group. Tell that to your 3i friend too.

Unregistered
    We need to rid ourselves from those 3i and we will see progress, the return of respect for police and appreciation to possibly get better benefits, salaries, pension and more.

Unregistered
    Wrong is wrong wherever it might be found my militant 3i friend (Intentional Ignorant Idiot). We have to recognize it first, instead of hiding it within our ranks. When you see it attack it, wherever it might be, January 6th, 2021 or any other date and group. Tell that to your 3i friend too.
    A better way of putting it...I³

Unregistered
    The bottom line is race is not the issue when it comes to the crimes, only the way the mainstream left leaning media portrays it and what if any airtime they give. And when they do, they put their spin on it. What happened at the capitol was wrong (white folks). But so was what happened in Dallas, Micah Xavier Johnson (black). So was Oakland, Steven Carrillo (Hispanic). So as you can see, the idiots run the gamut of race. However, the mainstream media covered and condemned the capitol incident for weeks and weeks while some gave just a 30 second blurb on the killing of the officers during the GF protests. That is where the issue lies.

Unregistered
    I guess you can be clearly identified by the 1a, 1d and 1r my friend….a$$hole, douchbag, and racist MF’er.
    Oh and tell your 1n friends the knee-grows to stop committing crimes….

Unregistered

I³ is scared

Notice that the first comment in this thread doesn't mention anything about race, but how dangerous things are right now, due to multiple factors, amongst some of them, the image that people have about us, and some even by internal matters created by the internal politics and some thanks to I³ like you.

Unregistered

How afraid are you

My friend, we can train a dog, a cow, a crocodile, a donkey and even a snake, but someone who is intentionally ignorant, that's a hard one. Your reply shows a total new level of intentional ignorance. I wonder how do you do this job? Nah, actually, how do you get out of your house?, when you are so scared about all these people different than you talking, growing and multiplying around you. You must be eating your fingernails right now and your knees must be shaking.

Unregistered

I³ benefits from his intentional ignorance

Just the thought of going out scares you, right? If someone is militant and racist IT'S YOU, YOU AND YOU, because that's all you see. You don't see educated and intelligent people who are different than you. All you see is "animals", like you said. I wouldn't blame you, because perhaps your mother and dad (both first cousins) taught you to hate and that anybody different than you are "animals" and your grandparents (biological brother and sister) did the same thing. BUT know that YOU can form your own opinion, instead of keeping up with the multi-generational racism.

Unregistered
    Just the thought of going out scares you, right? If someone is militant and racist IT'S YOU, YOU AND YOU, because that's all you see. You don't see educated and intelligent people who are different than you. All you see is "animals", like you said. I wouldn't blame you, because perhaps your mother and dad (both first cousins) taught you to hate and that anybody different than you are "animals" and your grandparents (biological brother and sister) did the same thing. BUT know that YOU can form your own opinion, instead of keeping up with the multi-generational racism.
    The only people we hate are people like You, and You and You. Your Mom really should have swallowed.

Unregistered

I³ feelings are hurt

The only people we hate are people like You, and You and You. Your Mom really should have swallowed.
    You say "we", but, not that many of you proud boys, Q boys. The big majority of us 🇺🇸 won the Union. The majority of us stood and stand for what is right. A lot of us, white people, fought through history to respect every man as equal. Now go back in your trailer and hug your first cousin. You were not swallowed, but your mother/2nd cousin dropped you on your head a few times and poisoned your ignorant demented mind I³. YOU and only you are the cause of what we are going through today. You poisoned this thread with your racism. Not more replies for you, but just your designator "I³"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast