Going to miss you carlos Alvarez

Unregistered

Going to miss you carlos Alvarez

What a great dude. It was nice to see him get such a great send off. Anyone that retires from this godforsaken Dept should get a medal.
    On a completely different note, Steadman Stahl stood next to me as they gave carlos awards and recognitions and he has a strange fowl odor. Made me gag. I was going to say something but then chickened out and just stepped back. That was an unrecognizable smell. Wow.

Unregistered
    So the "Good Carlos Alvarez" retired? Great for him and his family, a well-deserved conclusion to a career devoted to serving and protecting fellow citizens. May God grant him a long and enjoyable retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a great dude. It was nice to see him get such a great send off. Anyone that retires from this godforsaken Dept should get a medal.
    On a completely different note, Steadman Stahl stood next to me as they gave carlos awards and recognitions and he has a strange fowl odor. Made me gag. I was going to say something but then chickened out and just stepped back. That was an unrecognizable smell. Wow.
    Papo your Department is Qru compared to City,why?

County is huge and many places to Hide and many stations to move around compare to City.

You have the Port/Airport to beef up your last 5 years and your OT/08 Pensionable.

You have a much better government than City.

Your IA is a lot better than city.

Finally your pay is 30% more than City.

I recently retired from City after 27 years on the Road my pension? A miserable 4,000 Minus taxes.

So if anyone deserves a Nobel Prize is City popo’s.

City is and will always be Pan con Pinga and Pan is Gone.

Qru