No Trolls Morons

Unregistered

No Trolls Morons

All of you continually writing "No Trolls" need to sanitize your lips and then kiss my big hairy butt. Enough already with these stupid lame posts. Gee - "I got arrested for raping goats, shooting my neighbor, and stealing cars, will FHP still take me?" Enough already - a thousand times no you morons!

Unregistered
    It's the same troll posting 6 or 8 topics. Ignore them and don't reply to it. If they were really that stupid, they would already be handling barking dog calls in St Pete or Jacksonville.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you continually writing "No Trolls" need to sanitize your lips and then kiss my big hairy butt. Enough already with these stupid lame posts. Gee - "I got arrested for raping goats, shooting my neighbor, and stealing cars, will FHP still take me?" Enough already - a thousand times no you morons!
    That turd would wash out of the academy. If by some strange fluke that he passes, he won't make through FTO. If someone like that troll relies on info from LEOAFFAIRS to help him in-process, he has been smoking way too much shit and his brain cells have burned out like a 50 megaton bomb blew up next to his head. Or his mother did too many drugs when she was pregnant with him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the same troll posting 6 or 8 topics. Ignore them and don't reply to it. If they were really that stupid, they would already be handling barking dog calls in St Pete or Jacksonville.
    you aint no trooper so just Stfu