Antifa communists running wild in Portland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Antifa communists running wild in Portland

The communist Antifa group was out last night in Portland. This time “celebrating” May 1st., Day of the International Worker, as coined by the old USSR. As part of the celebration they rioted, damaged property and threatened law enforcement officers. All part of the liberal plan brought on by Pussification-believer politicians intent on destroying America.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...e-to-buildings

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The communist Antifa group was out last night in Portland. This time “celebrating” May 1st., Day of the International Worker, as coined by the old USSR. As part of the celebration they rioted, damaged property and threatened law enforcement officers. All part of the liberal plan brought on by Pussification-believer politicians intent on destroying America.

It was a peaceful riot. Get it right.

Unregistered
    It was a peaceful riot. Get it right.
    Correction, according to SOFT ON CRIME Liberals, opposed to the newly enacted anti-riot Florida Law, such acts are "peaceful exercises of their First Amendment Right."

Nowhere within the verbatim below cited, First Amendment's text is there mention of the right to commit all sorts of crimes against persons and or property during a riot or tumult.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or "the right of the people PEACEABLY to assemble," and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Unregistered
    Attacks on law enforcement, religion, education and everyday social norms in the agenda of communist *******s intent on stealing everything we have work for through taxation or the barrel of a rifle. Just on capital gains taxes alone, Biden’s administration intends to take four out of every ten dollars you earn. The money stolen from us to go feed, house, and provide healthcare for a large segment of our society that refuses to work for a living. You only need to look 90 miles south of Key West to see what kind of a nation these Antifa maggots want to do to our country.

Unregistered
    2+2=5, the earth is flat, science is opinion, there are alternative truths, Trump won the election. Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, that link shows actual news.

Unregistered

When I lived near Portland 30 years ago, it was filled with smelly, worthless hippies. Now it's their kids! All they really want is FREE!

Unregistered
    2+2=5, the earth is flat, science is opinion, there are alternative truths, Trump won the election. Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, that link shows actual news.
    Yes, it shows a bunch of communist *******s doing what they do best, terrorize, damage, steal and destroy. Friends of yours I take?

Unregistered
    Yes, it shows a bunch of communist *******s doing what they do best, terrorize, damage, steal and destroy. Friends of yours I take?

Thanks, I never got to see the video due to all the other propaganda Fox News tried to push on me before watching the video I came to see.

So, you say it shows the white supremacists, Q-Anon fools who attacked the Capitol on 1/6/21? The communists who tried to overturn the election decision of millions of Americans on 1/6/21?

Yes, those are a bunch of communist *******s doing what they do best, terrorize, damage, steal and destroy. Not my friends but I sure they're friends of yours.

Unregistered
    Thanks, I never got to see the video due to all the other propaganda Fox News tried to push on me before watching the video I came to see.

So, you say it shows the white supremacists, Q-Anon fools who attacked the Capitol on 1/6/21? The communists who tried to overturn the election decision of millions of Americans on 1/6/21?

Yes, those are a bunch of communist *******s doing what they do best, terrorize, damage, steal and destroy. Not my friends but I sure they're friends of yours.
    All that 1619 Project reading has crossed your neurons. Reparation check is on the mail. No need to go out and work today.

Unregistered
    All that 1619 Project reading has crossed your neurons. Reparation check is on the mail. No need to go out and work today.
    Spoken from the idiot who doesn't live in Portland yet cares so much about the good citizens there.

Hey moron please get educated and stop allowing Hannity and Carson to corrupt what little brain cells you have left.

Stay off this site spreading your racism and hate. If you are a cop please find a new profession. I guess if the traders who did attack our Nation Capitol were all black, your racist as would have more to say.

Hating blacks helps you gain nothing. Hating whites help you gain nothing. Calling Cubans uneducated crafters help.you gain nothing.

Get your head out of your AZZ!!!!

Find a hobby like going to college and learn how to treat and love one another. Damn you are stupid to keep this division up.

Cops need to back up their fellow officers regardless of color.

Now 1619 that losers!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast