Guys buy Cryptocurrency ! Dogecoin and Bitcoin are going up. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s the future of laundering money! Don’t miss the train.
    Dogecoin is at .37 cents
    Bitcoin is at $56,972

Remember Francis Suarez is supporting this.
    In less than 6 days Dogecoin has gone from .37 to .74 cents. Hate to say it but I told u so.

Unregistered
    Dude, I'm more than sure that this is not the limit. The price of bitcoin and altcoins will rise, this is inevitable. I can't even imagine what will happen to cryptocurrency in 10 years. Today we can buy real estate, buy a car, and even pay for a space mission to the moon (Hi Elon Musk). This is cool dude, who knows maybe this is the currency of the future? Bank card has revolutionized money, cryptocurrency can do the same. Moreover, during the pandemics, people's interest in cryptocurrency has only grown, which means that interest in this will grow, and the bitcoin price will also go up. The main thing is that people have basic knowledge in this topic.

Unregistered
    Dude, I'm more than sure that this is not the limit. The price of bitcoin and altcoins will rise, this is inevitable. I can't even imagine what will happen to cryptocurrency in 10 years. Today we can buy real estate, buy a car, and even pay for a space mission to the moon (Hi Elon Musk). This is cool dude, who knows maybe this is the currency of the future? Bank card has revolutionized money, cryptocurrency can do the same. Moreover, during the pandemics, people's interest in cryptocurrency has only grown, which means that interest in this will grow, and the bitcoin price will also go up. The main thing is that people have basic knowledge in this topic.
    Crypto conference in Miami this weekend .

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...n-History.html

Unregistered
    Crypto conference in Miami this weekend .

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...n-History.html
    Do as Felix says or he will beat your azz

Unregistered
    I see there is a lot of tips on this in this sub, but I want to learn to evaluate this by myself so that I can understand the actual reasons and implications behind these tips and choices.I see there is a lot of tips on this in this sub, but I want to learn to evaluate this by myself so that I can understand the actual reasons and implications behind these tips and choices. Current trading through https://tradingbot-solutions.com/. I would appreciate it if more knowledgeable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12