Citizens

Thread: Citizens

Unregistered

Citizens

I am fixing to pass some people off.
    Our city is in a bad way
    Our facilities have NOT been maintained as they should have been (periodically maintaince) and are now going to cost more to repair.
    Our parks look like they have been thrown away, but there is some progress being made.
    Our fire department is understaffed and underpaid.
    Solid waste appears to be "holding it's own " unless the wind blows then they get behind .
    The police department has VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE on the road and in investigations, yet they tout being accredited, all the while another agency is having to do their investigations.
    I have been informed of several situations like this in our city.
    Our commission needs to get their heads out of the sand .
    To the Commissions defence, they know and act on what George Long tells them and the city attorney advises.
    I have not been there in a number of years but I cam tell you, something is very wrong in Bartow.
    I firmly believe George has created himself a "GOLDEN PARACHUTE" and could care less about us, the citizens (owners) of this town.
    THIS IS MY OPINION!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am fixing to pass some people off.
    Our city is in a bad way
    Our facilities have NOT been maintained as they should have been (periodically maintaince) and are now going to cost more to repair.
    Our parks look like they have been thrown away, but there is some progress being made.
    Our fire department is understaffed and underpaid.
    Solid waste appears to be "holding it's own " unless the wind blows then they get behind .
    The police department has VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE on the road and in investigations, yet they tout being accredited, all the while another agency is having to do their investigations.
    I have been informed of several situations like this in our city.
    Our commission needs to get their heads out of the sand .
    To the Commissions defence, they know and act on what George Long tells them and the city attorney advises.
    I have not been there in a number of years but I cam tell you, something is very wrong in Bartow.
    I firmly believe George has created himself a "GOLDEN PARACHUTE" and could care less about us, the citizens (owners) of this town.
    THIS IS MY OPINION!
    A lot of this is true, but learn how to spell so you don’t sound like a dumb ass

Unregistered
    Stop listening to disgruntal employee's like TS who we cant get to even go on callouts.