Lawlessness at the Florida State Fair

Unregistered

Lawlessness at the Florida State Fair

I was at the Florida State Fair Saturday evening and witnessed wide spread lawlessness. Society has prompted people to act out, and to act out against law enforcement officers. Hundreds of people gathering in packs until a smaller group targets another group and the fighting begins. Hundreds run in various directions and the regather and regroup. When deputies confronted one lingering group they refused to disperse and antagonized the deputies. Several were arrested which prompted the crowd to further the arrests, one of which jumped on a deputies back knocking him off balance. The deputy disengaged and then attempted to lay hands on the aggressive little punk. I sure wish I could have snatched him up. Unfortunately, I wasn’t with Kyle the night before when the prick jumped him and sent him to the hospital. Prayers for you Kyle! My heart breaks for all of you living in this lawlessness and hatred for law enforcement officers. Please stay safe and make sure to go home to your spouse And family. For those of us that are retired, we have your backs, always will!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at the Florida State Fair Saturday evening and witnessed wide spread lawlessness. Society has prompted people to act out, and to act out against law enforcement officers. Hundreds of people gathering in packs until a smaller group targets another group and the fighting begins. Hundreds run in various directions and the regather and regroup. When deputies confronted one lingering group they refused to disperse and antagonized the deputies. Several were arrested which prompted the crowd to further the arrests, one of which jumped on a deputies back knocking him off balance. The deputy disengaged and then attempted to lay hands on the aggressive little punk. I sure wish I could have snatched him up. Unfortunately, I wasn’t with Kyle the night before when the prick jumped him and sent him to the hospital. Prayers for you Kyle! My heart breaks for all of you living in this lawlessness and hatred for law enforcement officers. Please stay safe and make sure to go home to your spouse And family. For those of us that are retired, we have your backs, always will!
    Yes it was crazy I saw it all on the news. Oh wait no I didn’t.

Unregistered
    WFLA said the fair went off without a hitch.

Unregistered
    What would you expect, Fake News.

Unregistered
    What would you expect, Fake News.

I'm sure you also think Liz Cheney's the anti Christ for being the only one to stand up to the lying Orange Man.

GTFO, and take your stupid ballsless trump followers with ya!

Unregistered
    Wow, you can take a simple factual point and twist it completely into something else, incredible. So much for one of our own that was injured as a result of fair goers acting like animals. I don’t give a rats ass what the media reported, they got this one wrong.

Unregistered
    I'm sure you also think Liz Cheney's the anti Christ for being the only one to stand up to the lying Orange Man.

GTFO, and take your stupid ballsless trump followers with ya!
    Ad hominem attacks out the gate. This mess has been happening at the State Fair since the 90s. It never gets reported on because god forbid the media put someone at the Florida State Fair Authority (run by the state) on blast.

Unregistered
    I was surprised to see the Fair was allowed to happen with less than adequate staffing this year. There were approximately 1400 infilled jobs. A fine example of the environment there and that despite the off duty wage to work there, deputies don’t want to risk the liability to do so. The efforts of the Fair to mitigate the behavior of the crowd by requiring adult supervision of juveniles was fruitless. Heck, many of the adults were unruly as well. They can all look the other way but when a tragedy occurs, the history of previous years lawlessness will not be avoidable.