How many gay officers are there???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How many gay officers are there???

Just curious how many gay officers do you guys have in your squad, team, or unit??? 🌈

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious how many gay officers do you guys have in your squad, team, or unit??? 🌈
    PBA did a study last year on that. Ask Mr Stahl for the information. 305-593-0044

Unregistered
    PBA did a study last year on that. Ask Mr Stahl for the information. 305-593-0044
    The study is flawed as he did not include himself in the count

Unregistered
    If you are asking a serious question, then as a gay male working Midwest, I'll try my best to explain.
    According to the William's Institute, approximately 11% of the US adult population have a sexual attraction to the same sex, yet only 3 - 4 % of the US adult population have openly admitted to being either LGB, Transgender, gay, lesbian or bi-sexual.
    Based on the current approximate numbers available and since MDPD is about 4,700 strong ( both sworn and non-sworn ), there are approximately 400 gay employees @ MDPD working and helping the citizens of Miami-Dade.

My question to you. Are you helping all the citizens of Miami-Dade or just trolling the boards in order inflict more pain to the gay community?

Unregistered
    If you are asking a serious question, then as a gay male working Midwest, I'll try my best to explain.
    According to the William's Institute, approximately 11% of the US adult population have a sexual attraction to the same sex, yet only 3 - 4 % of the US adult population have openly admitted to being either LGB, Transgender, gay, lesbian or bi-sexual.
    Based on the current approximate numbers available and since MDPD is about 4,700 strong ( both sworn and non-sworn ), there are approximately 400 gay employees @ MDPD working and helping the citizens of Miami-Dade.

My question to you. Are you helping all the citizens of Miami-Dade or just trolling the boards in order inflict more pain to the gay community?
    Those numbers are greatly inflated! I have only known a few gay officers over the years. Never really paid much attention, to be honest.

Unregistered
    Those numbers are greatly inflated! I have only known a few gay officers over the years. Never really paid much attention, to be honest.
    I apologize, but if you have only known of a few gay officers on our department, then GIU ain't for you.

Unregistered
    Who cares? What matters is when you are getting the shit kicked out of you, by a stronger, hand-to-hand fighting knowledge offender, that your Back up - gay or not -- will join the fray and help you subdue the assailant. What happens between two consenting adults, is not of my business. Until, whether male or female the person offers to be my personal proctologist. Then tolerance goes out the window.

Proctology: A branch of medicine dealing with the structure and diseases of the anus, rectum, and sigmoid colon.

Unregistered
    You need to specify, there is gay for pay, seasonally gay, environmentally gay which one do you mean?

Unregistered

funny the only one inflicting pain is your male partner , you know what i am talking about

Unregistered
    You need to specify, there is gay for pay, seasonally gay, environmentally gay which one do you mean?
    Gay for pay is most prolific at the PBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast