New Mod Deleting Threads

Unregistered

New Mod Deleting Threads

There is a new mod that needs to have their privileges revoked. They are constantly infringing on free speech and ideas they don't agree with by simply deleting them. Instead of being a neutral mod as they agreed to in the terms of service when they became one. Shameful. DeSantis says its illegal to delete our posts on a social platform, such as this one just because it does not align with your political views. You are breaking the law and by General Orders are required to turn yourself in to the proper authorities.

(Edited to Comply with Terms of Use)
    Last edited by MOD 1; 05-02-2021 at 01:34 AM. Reason: To Comply with Terms of Use

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a new mod that needs to have their privileges revoked. They are constantly infringing on free speech and ideas they don't agree with by simply deleting them. Instead of being a neutral mod as they agreed to in the terms of service when they became one. Shameful. DeSantis says its illegal to delete our posts on a social platform, such as this one just because it does not align with your political views. You are breaking the law and by General Orders are required to turn yourself in to the proper authorities.

(Edited to Comply with Terms of Use)
    No new Mod on this board. I am the one who has been deleting your posts that have been in violation of the Terms of Use. Governor DeSantis does not control this message board, I do. He does not decide what gets deleted or stays. The Terms of Use governs what gets deleted and if there is a question about if it violates the Terms of Use or not, I am the one that makes the final decision.

If you have an issue with the way we moderate the boards, you are more than welcome to leave. No one is making you stay here. If you want to discuss it, you are welcome to email me or post your questions here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.