Art, keep your mouth shut
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Art, keep your mouth shut

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.co...h-florida/amp/

Art: “Let me just tell the judges, we’re not going to play this game here,” Acevedo said. “I’m not here to make friends. I’m here for the victims. What’s happening in this country is our courts have been shut down. They’ve been shut down for over a year, and it’s time for the courts to open up and do their jobs.”

Response by Miami Dade Chief Judge Bertila Soto:
    “Thank you for the opportunity to set the record straight on the misconception that courts are closed,” she wrote. “The Miami-Dade Courts have been open and functioning at full capacity on the Zoom video platform since April of 2020 … Thanks to our very quick pivot in late March of 2020 to new remote appearance technologies, we remain open and ready to provide safe access to justice for any case that may be brought before the courts.”

Art: (fail)

Your stupid public statements make you look more like an a$$. Stop trying to be "the role model chief" of America.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.co...h-florida/amp/

Art: “Let me just tell the judges, we’re not going to play this game here,” Acevedo said. “I’m not here to make friends. I’m here for the victims. What’s happening in this country is our courts have been shut down. They’ve been shut down for over a year, and it’s time for the courts to open up and do their jobs.”

Response by Miami Dade Chief Judge Bertila Soto:
    “Thank you for the opportunity to set the record straight on the misconception that courts are closed,” she wrote. “The Miami-Dade Courts have been open and functioning at full capacity on the Zoom video platform since April of 2020 … Thanks to our very quick pivot in late March of 2020 to new remote appearance technologies, we remain open and ready to provide safe access to justice for any case that may be brought before the courts.”

Art: (fail)

Your stupid public statements make you look more like an a$$. Stop trying to be "the role model chief" of America.
    Also Art:
    Suspend my officer for not being more gentle with the homeless black man who wanted chicken from Publix. My officer should've paid for his meal instead of arresting him.

Hey Art, how about YOU and your fellow soft approach kind of chiefs allow your officers to do their jobs? People like YOU are the problem. Don't blame your problems on someone else.

Unregistered
    Also Art:
    Suspend my officer for not being more gentle with the homeless black man who wanted chicken from Publix. My officer should've paid for his meal instead of arresting him.

Hey Art, how about YOU and your fellow soft approach kind of chiefs allow your officers to do their jobs? People like YOU are the problem. Don't blame your problems on someone else.
    Settle down, profession is under a lot of stress right now, in fighting does not help. You are not in command and therefore rank and file signed up to follow their chief, support their chief and get in line for their chief. That's the deal you signed up for .

You don't like it, resign or transfer like other employees do so you can be in a position to lead on your terms. Getting stuck behind a lead you don't respect causes dissention and creates problems. Trust many who have been there .

Your job as an officer (experienced or not) is to follow Dept orders, if govt isn't for you, then you need a plan b . Am I wrong?
    Many people choose not to be in govt bc of rank and file. You can't change the agreement Midway, right?

Unregistered
    Settle down, profession is under a lot of stress right now, in fighting does not help. You are not in command and therefore rank and file signed up to follow their chief, support their chief and get in line for their chief. That's the deal you signed up for .

You don't like it, resign or transfer like other employees do so you can be in a position to lead on your terms. Getting stuck behind a lead you don't respect causes dissention and creates problems. Trust many who have been there .

Your job as an officer (experienced or not) is to follow Dept orders, if govt isn't for you, then you need a plan b . Am I wrong?
    Many people choose not to be in govt bc of rank and file. You can't change the agreement Midway, right?
    Well now...isn't that why this board exists
    To inform those that rank and file are at some odds.
    Displacements, disagreements, notice and comments on fuzzy leadership.
    All which needs to be looked into, never covered up, opened for transparency when bad management occurs.
    That should be ok to question, right?

Michael Corleone rest in peace.

Unregistered

Tell your mom to settle down with me

Shut your mouth puppet. You must be one of the proud ones who Art gave a treat to. Stay humble you clown, the next chief will can you for one of his or her own puppets.

~Some people never learn~

Unregistered

To inform who?

Well now...isn't that why this board exists
    To inform those that rank and file are at some odds.
    Displacements, disagreements, notice and comments on fuzzy leadership.
    All which needs to be looked into, never covered up, opened for transparency when bad management occurs.
    That should be ok to question, right?

Michael Corleone rest in peace.
    Your comment is just as stupid as the comment you replied to. This is why LE has sunken to a bunch of yes sir, question nothing and nobody, community scapegoats

Unregistered
    Your comment is just as stupid as the comment you replied to. This is why LE has sunken to a bunch of yes sir, question nothing and nobody, community scapegoats
    Yea, .so wait for the new book coming out
    Titled ...the system made me do it
    Found under cultures of corruption
    Like lube, I'm looking for an advance

Unregistered
    Corruption is a problem in all agencies, so while it would be foolish to suggest that corruption could be eliminated, Ace offers a shot for how it might be contained. First, institutional structure will be put into place to raise the costs associated with corruption, such as random audits, personnel rotation and whistle-blower protection policies. Second, efforts will be made to demonopolize decision making, such that individual discretion is limited and accountability is strengthened. This second strategy nay involve increasing media coverage of corruption and developing consciousness in Miami civil society for how to combat corruption, particularly in the policing process. Finally, ACE must insist that in any anti-corruption policy, it is important to consider how corrupt officers will react or adapt to the new policy and anticipate it so that it becomes more difficult to hide corrupt behavior.

Look, to end the vicious cycle, this chief knows that it is helpful to create a "breakthrough" such that the entire agency senses a systemic change and is therefore less likely to continue tolerate corrupt behavior. For example, the "big fish" strategy, in which one or several high-ranking officials are prosecuted for corruption, could end the widespread belief that corrupt officials operate with impunity. Similarly, a well-publicized policy of institutional change, complete with clear explanations of the new rules and practices could help. When rules are transparent, people are less tolerant when they are transgressed. His third strategy will be a grassroots mobilization. Given the growing anger among and over corruption, ACE has to know that stake-holders could be organized and mobilized into taking legal action against corruption.

My bet is he,s the guy who holds this line!
    Go Ace!

Unregistered
    Corruption is a problem in all agencies, so while it would be foolish to suggest that corruption could be eliminated, Ace offers a shot for how it might be contained. First, institutional structure will be put into place to raise the costs associated with corruption, such as random audits, personnel rotation and whistle-blower protection policies. Second, efforts will be made to demonopolize decision making, such that individual discretion is limited and accountability is strengthened. This second strategy nay involve increasing media coverage of corruption and developing consciousness in Miami civil society for how to combat corruption, particularly in the policing process. Finally, ACE must insist that in any anti-corruption policy, it is important to consider how corrupt officers will react or adapt to the new policy and anticipate it so that it becomes more difficult to hide corrupt behavior.

Look, to end the vicious cycle, this chief knows that it is helpful to create a "breakthrough" such that the entire agency senses a systemic change and is therefore less likely to continue tolerate corrupt behavior. For example, the "big fish" strategy, in which one or several high-ranking officials are prosecuted for corruption, could end the widespread belief that corrupt officials operate with impunity. Similarly, a well-publicized policy of institutional change, complete with clear explanations of the new rules and practices could help. When rules are transparent, people are less tolerant when they are transgressed. His third strategy will be a grassroots mobilization. Given the growing anger among and over corruption, ACE has to know that stake-holders could be organized and mobilized into taking legal action against corruption.

My bet is he,s the guy who holds this line!
    Go Ace!
    You do realize "good" things don't last forever right? Your fantasy has an expiration date 😎

Unregistered

New book?

Yea, .so wait for the new book coming out
    Titled ...the system made me do it
    Found under cultures of corruption
    Like lube, I'm looking for an advance
    Everyone is busy buying Cuomo's "American Crisis" book instead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast