Are the rumors true?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Are the rumors true?

I’m hearing rumors that the Chief and his girlfriend/ Asst Chief have opted to resign?

Unregistered
    Wow if this is true it is the best thing for Clewiston

Unregistered

Top of page

Unregistered
    Dear Marci,

In the great words of Lebron... “you’re next” #accountability. I hope you know you are the lowest form of trash and you use your mumbo jumbo bullshit degree to attack people. You have no empathy for your despicable actions. One by one you used people and cherry picked them off when they no longer served you.

Your time has come and unfortunately, citizens agree you are a cancer. I want you to know it’s your time to feel what you made others feel. It’s sad Chief gave up his career for you. You are a black widow and destroy everything in your path. You are a disgrace to not only the profession, but to mental health as well. I am enjoying this all play out, just like you did when you attacked so many good people for your own sick gain.

Tick tock, your time is limited.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Marci,

In the great words of Lebron... “you’re next” #accountability. I hope you know you are the lowest form of trash and you use your mumbo jumbo bullshit degree to attack people. You have no empathy for your despicable actions. One by one you used people and cherry picked them off when they no longer served you.

Your time has come and unfortunately, citizens agree you are a cancer. I want you to know it’s your time to feel what you made others feel. It’s sad Chief gave up his career for you. You are a black widow and destroy everything in your path. You are a disgrace to not only the profession, but to mental health as well. I am enjoying this all play out, just like you did when you attacked so many good people for your own sick gain.

Tick tock, your time is limited.
    (quotes those words as "great") How does an individual express empathy for their own actions? Have you ever used a dictionary? Why not pass a a simple grade level writing and reading comprehension test. And here you are attacking for your own sick gain. Aren't you enjoying this all play out you just said? Nice look into your warped mind and who knows what else. What's on your hard drive?

Unregistered
    Ding dong the witch is dead. How dose it feel your name not even spoken just directly to an Interim chief. You were not even thought of as a candidate.
    You destroy people you destroy anything you get around you are the worst kind of human. Angell deserves everything he gets for allowing her to destroy life’s. He through everything away and I hope it makes him happy.

Unregistered
    Marci and Aaron are you guys helping each other pack? Not sure it will help save you From FDLE. You two have distorted so many lives the karma is coming back to you. You talked as thought you were Stan up against corrupt law enforcement when you were the ones being corrupt. Using your official position to intimidate and threaten your employees and members of Society to pursue your own personal agendas.

Unregistered
    Marci and Aaron are you guys helping each other pack? Not sure it will help save you From FDLE. You two have distorted so many lives the karma is coming back to you. You talked as thought you were Stan up against corrupt law enforcement when you were the ones being corrupt. Using your official position to intimidate and threaten your employees and members of Society to pursue your own personal agendas.
    Is this the new it's coming? Who writez like this ?

Unregistered
    I’m hearing rumors that the Chief and his girlfriend/ Asst Chief have opted to resign?
    Did it have anything to do with the beating of a child-of-color investigation at the elementary school in the this city jurisdiction last week that was on national news? Where were the school police protection officers when the person of privilege power and authority did all that?

Unregistered
    You mean when a unruly child was disciplined by a true adult. You mean the child who received a paddling after the parent asked for it because the parent could not control there child. The parent the illegal Alien who then use the opportunity to set the principal up in an attempt to get a lawsuit to make money so maybe help her stay in this country to abuse the system and the people that were actually trying to help her what a joke

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast