Fresh at the Valspar - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Fresh - a legend in his own mind. A has-been who never was. A spoiled arrogant brat who never grew up past the age of 10.

Fresh and Cross are the kind of people the agency should be able to filter out. Such people have no business in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fresh - a legend in his own mind. A has-been who never was. A spoiled arrogant brat who never grew up past the age of 10.

Fresh and Cross are the kind of people the agency should be able to filter out. Such people have no business in law enforcement.
    Whining b!tches like u need to be filtered out too!!

Unregistered

Whining b!tches like u need to be filtered out too!!

Unregistered

Freshy Fresh would crush you. Your just jealous and find yourself thinking how you can be as great as both Cross and Fresh. Now go back to Dunedin and handle some Sig 4’s.

Unregistered
    Cross is Boss

Unregistered
    Freshy Fresh would crush you. Your just jealous and find yourself thinking how you can be as great as both Cross and Fresh. Now go back to Dunedin and handle some Sig 4’s.
    Fresh couldn't handle the jailer job let alone Sig 4's. He's a joke with the mind of an obnoxious child.

Unregistered
    My body is shaped like a bowling pin. I always "check Aciss" on dispatched calls so I don't show up first to calls, and I'll only show once the scene is safe. I only stop elderly or very young female drivers so there is little danger to myself and I NEVER do FIR's. Guess my name? Oh, and I've only been baker acted less than a half of dozen times.

Unregistered
    My body is shaped like a bowling pin. I always "check Aciss" on dispatched calls so I don't show up first to calls, and I'll only show once the scene is safe. I only stop elderly or very young female drivers so there is little danger to myself and I NEVER do FIR's. Guess my name? Oh, and I've only been baker acted less than a half of dozen times.
    Bob G aka car1

Unregistered
    Fresh, "The Total Baker Act Package"!

Unregistered
    Fresh, "The Total Baker Act Package"!
    Nope, crazy cross

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast