Jenkins to Major
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins to Major

Yet another stupid promotion! How the F%#K do you promote this POS that has done nothing in his career???? He Literally has never done anything for this agency other than kiss ass and cheat on his wife! Amazing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet another stupid promotion! How the F%#K do you promote this POS that has done nothing in his career???? He Literally has never done anything for this agency other than kiss ass and cheat on his wife! Amazing!
    The fat slug has coasted all his life. Politicking his way from one assignment and one rank to another. Has anyone ever asked him why he got fired from his MLB sidekick job years ago? He was found to be unethical in his work, violating the Marlins clubhouse rules and covering up a hit and run accident by a Marlins player that cost the life of a young female driver on I-95. This is the state of our department, headed by a pre-pubescent boy named Freddy and a Bible carrying corrupt overseer named J.D. Patterson.

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl will be promoted to assistant director since he’s done such a stellar job as PBA schmuck.

Unregistered

Task Force Jenkins

Thought I was clowning *****s’ when I said Task Force Jenkins coming in hot hot for that ass

Unregistered
    Hey Idiot, Not True. He was ROD!!

Unregistered
    Hey Idiot, Not True. He was ROD!!
    What did he do this time?

Unregistered
    Get a life

Unregistered

Orange Bowl Committee

Give John a break, he can't be that bad because he just got selected to the Orange Bowl Committee for 2021.

Unregistered
    Loser Quit hating

Unregistered
    Give John a break, he can't be that bad because he just got selected to the Orange Bowl Committee for 2021.
    Not for long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast