Jenkins Victim of Systematic Racism and White Privilege
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins Victim of Systematic Racism and White Privilege

So Stahl and Greenwell can do all the scams they want without even being called out on it but the black man of the group gets a criminal investigation WOW America your systematic racism and white privilege have no limits.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Stahl and Greenwell can do all the scams they want without even being called out on it but the black man of the group gets a criminal investigation WOW America your systematic racism and white privilege have no limits.

This has nothing to do with race idiot. By the way if his father is white/ Cuban and his mother is black, what the hell are you talking about.

He considered himself white and black at his leisure. So stop with the BS! If he committed a felony crime then he must do his time just like Lieutenant Ralph Mata, Lieutenant Braulio Gonzales, Lieutenant Alexander Diaz de Villegas, and any other crooked and corrupt pieces of shiiittts that this Department has protected and harbored until they finally get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

He was a Lieutenant who ****kked up period.

Race has nothing to do with this. Obviously his friends and family commision up high could not stop these allegations and soon to be charges.

The race card is slowly losing its defense and affect.

Unregistered

No means no

He is an embarrassment to blacks, cops and men !!!!

His actions caused his demise nothing to do with race.

Unregistered
    This has nothing to do with race idiot. By the way if his father is white/ Cuban and his mother is black, what the hell are you talking about.

He considered himself white and black at his leisure. So stop with the BS! If he committed a felony crime then he must do his time just like Lieutenant Ralph Mata, Lieutenant Braulio Gonzales, Lieutenant Alexander Diaz de Villegas, and any other crooked and corrupt pieces of shiiittts that this Department has protected and harbored until they finally get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

He was a Lieutenant who ****kked up period.

Race has nothing to do with this. Obviously his friends and family commision up high could not stop these allegations and soon to be charges.

The race card is slowly losing its defense and affect.
    Agree 100%. Not even his sugar daddy JD Patterson could save him this time.

Unregistered
    What did Lt. Jenkins do. Did this happened while he was at the Gala in Palm Beach.

Unregistered
    He is an embarrassment to blacks, cops and men !!!!

His actions caused his demise nothing to do with race.
    Ok Stahl whatever you say white boy

Unregistered
    Any Details ???

Unregistered
    If the shoe fits, wear it: NEGRO PLEASE! The race card and now the new foils, systematic racism, and white privilege have their limitation. "IF" Jenkins failed himself, and the evidence against him is irrefutable, then the previously cited, and trite subterfuges can not help him elude the consequences of his actions. Irrespective of race, when one's flawed character is exposed, race is irrelavent.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King, Jr. August 28, 1963

I was elven then, and as the years passed, and I became more aware of what being a man is all about, I embraced the dream. Character is what defines us, especially under dire circumstances; then one's character is not built, it is revealed.

Unregistered
    If the shoe fits, wear it: NEGRO PLEASE! The race card and now the new foils, systematic racism, and white privilege have their limitation. "IF" Jenkins failed himself, and the evidence against him is irrefutable, then the previously cited, and trite subterfuges can not help him elude the consequences of his actions. Irrespective of race, when one's flawed character is exposed, race is irrelavent.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King, Jr. August 28, 1963

I was elven then, and as the years passed, and I became more aware of what being a man is all about, I embraced the dream. Character is what defines us, especially under dire circumstances; then one's character is not built, it is revealed.

This post sounds like a bunch of OJ Simpson lovers.

Jenkins race has nothing to do with his criminal actions. Stop the black card implosions please.

How about he was a Lieutenant who thought he was untouchable and just got caught up in his own decisions. 24.5 years should have been enough experience for him to know right from wrong.

He simply fukkkked up. So to all the race baiters, OJ and Bill Cosby were guilty of their black decisions.

Funny how you all embrace this fool when he rarely associated with or acknowledged he was black.

Stop the race chat and stay on course. Not even Martin Luther King Jr. would have debated this as a race witch hunt.

John has to pay for all his evil deeds as we all do one day.

Unregistered

The Irony

John had a Woman who stayed LOYAL to him for 22+ years until he tossed her repeatedly to the side. She has Stacks of reasons & Evidence to use against him & High ranking Command staff. But she doesn’t snitch or reveal any of the dirt (PBA higher up also) She held him down, including all the 33’s kids. All he did was Cheat, Abuse & Embarrass her. then dumps her with bills & kids, to marry a 33 for political hookups. NOW look at Karma 6 months later his new wife must be rolling in Regret. IF she decides to open her mouth He is DONE but so are A LOT of Others! Irony !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast