Sheriff’s last weekly message ever! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next week he will be gone!!! In his final weekly message today, he threw Holmes under the bus reference the anti-riot legislation. This time next week, we will all be celebrating. And then the week after we’ll go back to realizing this place still sucks. But at least that POS criminal will be gone.
    What happened to the last message? We keep getting messages week after week since you wrote this. Your full of it with your fake message you write on here. Tony will be here for a while. Get used to him. He has gotten rid and moved a lot of trash. Way to go Tony great job.

Unregistered
    Sheriff's "real" weekly message
    BSO Family:

You've all heard of the school to prison pipeline, here at BSO we have the sergeant to command staff pipeline. This past week we are proud to add Sgt. Jamie Smith to Captain and Sgt. Benny, from Major to Colonel! They join the following personnel, who are previous graduates of the pipeline:

Jason Rotella
    James Jenkins
    Renee Peterson
    Bruce MacGregor
    Joseph Damiano

Congratulations!

New Protocol:

I know that most of you don't respect me, I'm not sure if it's my previous arrest for homicide, my arrests for passing bad checks or traffic, my LSD use (don't knock it if you haven't tried it), my concealing of these things on my applications, lying on an official FDLE form, my continued lying, posing in blue speedos in swinger magazines, or all of the above.

To demand your respect I have implemented a policy that upon my entering a room, you shall all stand at attention! Forget that my background would prevent any of you from holding your current jobs, you WILL respect me! And that goes for my pipeline staff as well.

GOOD MORNING!

Coronavirus:

BSO has sustained it's share of infections, and unfortunately deaths. When I stood in front of the citizens of this county and declared in an angry tone that we DID have the proper PPE gear for our first responders...I was lying. The independent hearing officer who was assigned to the unfair labor practice action that the union brought against the agency said that in her order. I haven't had to publicly address it because the media hasn't followed up, but I hope they do because I will get to be angry again!

Recent suspensions:

I'm sure you've all heard by now that we have placed six deputies on restricted duty. My hand selected use of force review board has gone back two years and found use of force cases that had previously been determined to be justified to now be "problematic ". Don't worry, we will be forwarding these cases to our new radical left police hating state attorney for review, we have to be transparent and accountable like I have been.

Have a safe weekend!

My Service Equals Corruption!
    This is great.

Unregistered
    What happened to the last message? We keep getting messages week after week since you wrote this. Your full of it with your fake message you write on here. Tony will be here for a while. Get used to him. He has gotten rid and moved a lot of trash. Way to go Tony great job.
    Nobody knows when the hammer will drop and people are only speculating right now, but the fact that he has not been cleared by FDLE or the FBI should be concerning for those who think he is in the clear.

Little history lesson for you from when the powerful Jenne was taken down, Tony does not even compare to that mans political power. FBI took two years, than he pled, thats how they work.

- Sept. 5, 2007
    MIAMI, Sept. 4 — Broward County’s chief law enforcement officer resigned Tuesday after agreeing to plead guilty to federal tax evasion and mail fraud charges stemming from a two-year corruption investigation.

Now for the FDLE, I believe it took 15 months for them to take down Daniels.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels was arrested Thursday on one felony charge and three misdemeanors following a year-long investigation into a sex scandal.

So the facts are, Sheriff Tony is under investigation by both FDLE and the FBI, history and logic tells us it takes time, it has not even been a year yet, just be patient, if they are going to charge him, they will make sure they have all the pieces and players lined up and thats when the hammer will drop.

Just my opinion, FDLE and the FBI not publicly speaking out on the matter to clear the Sheriffs name if they were not actively investigating him or if there was nothing of substance to the allegations to clear him says alot. I believe FDLE and FBI are working hand in hand and when they are done, it will be a tight case and the Governor knows this already and is just waiting with a replacement ready.

Guess only time will tell…..

Unregistered
    Nobody knows when the hammer will drop and people are only speculating right now, but the fact that he has not been cleared by FDLE or the FBI should be concerning for those who think he is in the clear.

Little history lesson for you from when the powerful Jenne was taken down, Tony does not even compare to that mans political power. FBI took two years, than he pled, thats how they work.

- Sept. 5, 2007
    MIAMI, Sept. 4 — Broward County’s chief law enforcement officer resigned Tuesday after agreeing to plead guilty to federal tax evasion and mail fraud charges stemming from a two-year corruption investigation.

Now for the FDLE, I believe it took 15 months for them to take down Daniels.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels was arrested Thursday on one felony charge and three misdemeanors following a year-long investigation into a sex scandal.

So the facts are, Sheriff Tony is under investigation by both FDLE and the FBI, history and logic tells us it takes time, it has not even been a year yet, just be patient, if they are going to charge him, they will make sure they have all the pieces and players lined up and thats when the hammer will drop.

Just my opinion, FDLE and the FBI not publicly speaking out on the matter to clear the Sheriffs name if they were not actively investigating him or if there was nothing of substance to the allegations to clear him says alot. I believe FDLE and FBI are working hand in hand and when they are done, it will be a tight case and the Governor knows this already and is just waiting with a replacement ready.

Guess only time will tell…..

Supposedly there are more than a few sealed indictments for members of Broward county & Orlando

Unregistered
    Next week he will be gone!!! In his final weekly message today, he threw Holmes under the bus reference the anti-riot legislation. This time next week, we will all be celebrating. And then the week after we’ll go back to realizing this place still sucks. But at least that POS criminal will be gone.
    Well what the Phuck? Nothing ever happened and it won’t. Welcome to political broward county ran by Parkland.

Unregistered
    Well what the Phuck? Nothing ever happened and it won’t. Welcome to political broward county ran by Parkland.
    Did you expect anything else? Money rules!!!

Unregistered
    Supposedly there are more than a few sealed indictments for members of Broward county & Orlando
    We know these Investigations take a while

Unregistered
    We know these Investigations take a while
    Ya, but enough is enough. I have lost more from this filthy bed-apes actions than most, and I seldom follow this stuff anymore as its clear that this ugly diseased diik freak will skate on a lifetime of being a parasite. Life is only about survival at this point. Stay safe

Unregistered
    Ya, but enough is enough. I have lost more from this filthy bed-apes actions than most, and I seldom follow this stuff anymore as its clear that this ugly diseased diik freak will skate on a lifetime of being a parasite. Life is only about survival at this point. Stay safe
    This investigation has been well over a year. Does not make sense to keep Tony at the top. This place and system is definitely broken.

Unregistered
    This investigation has been well over a year. Does not make sense to keep Tony at the top. This place and system is definitely broken.
    It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast