Orlando is a mess - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our office is just fine the real problem is in Gainesville. He should do the world a favor and disappear.
    Sounds like that could be taken as a threat to his physical being

Unregistered
    This one time at Band Camp, Mr. Miles told the Orange Cabin that if they didn't do well at the Camp Folly Parents Night, then they would not get an extra swim hour at Lake Tardacaca. That was considered a threat! You 'tards don't understand pressure. Orange Cabin got that extra hour. Thanks for asking.

Unregistered
    This one time at Band Camp, Mr. Miles told the Orange Cabin that if they didn't do well at the Camp Folly Parents Night, then they would not get an extra swim hour at Lake Tardacaca. That was considered a threat! You 'tards don't understand pressure. Orange Cabin got that extra hour. Thanks for asking.
    LOL…………..very true

Unregistered
    is Lake Tardacaca in Jefferson County

Unregistered

Leave Orlando Alone

NOBODY has been threatened on this site. The person who has felt the need to make personal attacks on select people in ORL for several years now needs to stop. Quit using this site as your personal revenge forum enough is enough.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Well it was just Orlando being a mess. Now look the entire agency.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789