Artime is gone!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt. You are correct about Morales but also the same about Airtime and Llevat and a bunch of others that rode the Morales train to get promoted.
    It’s not as simple as that....much more complicated. Believe it or not, some never asked to board that train. Some were a captive audience....don’t expect you to understand that. And for the record most of those promotions were on their own, especially the Chief spots. They earned and deserved it...but Morales will always paint a pretty picture for you of how HE was solely responsible. Narcissistic POS pedophile that he was/is.....karma will one day pay a visit.

Unregistered
    That bold, fat ******* Morales sits around his pool these days in Marco Island laughing at how he was able to get away with so much crap in this department. Blame Carlos Álvarez for letting him get away with it and for saddling us with the strong mayor format that brought us Gimenez. Both Morales and Alvarez are two narcissistic idiots who used every tool in our department to enrich themselves. They were not cops.

Unregistered
    That bold, fat ******* Morales sits around his pool these days in Marco Island laughing at how he was able to get away with so much crap in this department. Blame Carlos Álvarez for letting him get away with it and for saddling us with the strong mayor format that brought us Gimenez. Both Morales and Alvarez are two narcissistic idiots who used every tool in our department to enrich themselves. They were not cops.
    Morales was a smokescreen...never amounted to SH#T...self proclaimed legend...hahahahaha
    Shocking he never had his own thread here. So well deserved too...

Unregistered
    Morales was a smokescreen...never amounted to SH#T...self proclaimed legend...hahahahaha
    Shocking he never had his own thread here. So well deserved too...
    I am pretty sure he has, it's just that he has been gone a fairly long time. You would be surprised by how many people he got hired and then got cushy spots on the department. It's a bunch! I believe that him and Alvarez really monopolized the whole friends and family scam that now is so pervasive throughout the department!

Unregistered
    I am pretty sure he has, it's just that he has been gone a fairly long time. You would be surprised by how many people he got hired and then got cushy spots on the department. It's a bunch! I believe that him and Alvarez really monopolized the whole friends and family scam that now is so pervasive throughout the department!
    All
    Of that was done with a self serving agenda in mind. It was more to benefit him, as opposed to the recipient. Everything came with a price with that puss....it’s a deal with the goddam devil. 9 out of every 10 people who knew him, hated him. Just nobody would say it to his face; well, some did.

Unregistered
    I see a lot of people running around looking for new plugs! People who have never worked a day in their life!!!
    Prietos, Audino’s, ****riders who else?

Unregistered
    I see a lot of people running around looking for new plugs! People who have never worked a day in their life!!!
    I'm telling you, there is probably over 100 people in that group who have been hooked up their ENTIRE CAREERS! No qualifications whatsoever! It's affectionately called the "Julio Mafia"!

Unregistered
    Hahahah spot on.

Unregistered
    Just look at the public relations bureau, they are all there

Unregistered
    Don’t forget the Angulo’s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast