Artime is gone!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who takes his job now as chief of cid? Hopefully not Richie Amion.
    Richie Amion, the guy who allows dope dealers to roam large in his bureaus. The guy who spends his days reading baseball magazines instead of manning his task. Yes, promote this ignoramus, he is the right guy for the job! You are famous, Richie, famous, lmao

Unregistered
    Crazy how many high ranks are leaving. Everyone leaving...
    It’s not crazy, it’s a 30 yr career with drop included. Many more coming and always will be. It’s the deal they took and it’s not Becuz of anything else. I feel sorry for the ones that have to do 30 before the drop.

Unregistered
    It’s not crazy, it’s a 30 yr career with drop included. Many more coming and always will be. It’s the deal they took and it’s not Becuz of anything else. I feel sorry for the ones that have to do 30 before the drop.
    You guys need to learn how to separate a manager/boss from the actual person. Just because someone has a doffeeent view on leadership than you doesn’t make them a bad person. I’ve had my issues with Artime and I also didn’t agree with a lot of decisions he made at work to others and to myself but I never wavered on the type of person he is. We need to do a better job at not being so sensitive to things at work especially when you think you’re not getting your way.

Unregistered
    The first domino has fallen!
    First of money cause we all know Freddo has his head so far up his Azz that he fails to realize he may very well be the reason upper brass are saying F-THIS! Llevat bailed, now Artime bailed, and many others are on deck. And to think, these were guys supposedly from his own camp. So if they’ve told Freddo to go pound sand, imagine the rest of the brass sentiment. Bottom line, this director S U C K S and is the main reason why we are spiraling downward. He’s a spineless coward with zero loyalties. And one say he’s gonna wipe his AZZ with George Perez too. He’s embarrassed our beloved department. I got 20+ years on and personally can’t wait to GTFO here...Freddo will never be a loyal to a true friend and he certainly won’t have our backs when we need him and the leftist public is clamoring for our badges. You’re one major POS Freddo and I’m glad your chiefs have begun to bail on you. JP was a Godsend next to this clown .....

Unregistered
    First of money cause we all know Freddo has his head so far up his Azz that he fails to realize he may very well be the reason upper brass are saying F-THIS! Llevat bailed, now Artime bailed, and many others are on deck. And to think, these were guys supposedly from his own camp. So if they’ve told Freddo to go pound sand, imagine the rest of the brass sentiment. Bottom line, this director S U C K S and is the main reason why we are spiraling downward. He’s a spineless coward with zero loyalties. And one say he’s gonna wipe his AZZ with George Perez too. He’s embarrassed our beloved department. I got 20+ years on and personally can’t wait to GTFO here...Freddo will never be a loyal to a true friend and he certainly won’t have our backs when we need him and the leftist public is clamoring for our badges. You’re one major POS Freddo and I’m glad your chiefs have begun to bail on you. JP was a Godsend next to this clown .....
    Freddie is just a paper tiger now. The true power rests with the Bible thumping Neanderthal J.D. Patterson. God help us.

Unregistered
    You guys need to learn how to separate a manager/boss from the actual person. Just because someone has a doffeeent view on leadership than you doesn’t make them a bad person. I’ve had my issues with Artime and I also didn’t agree with a lot of decisions he made at work to others and to myself but I never wavered on the type of person he is. We need to do a better job at not being so sensitive to things at work especially when you think you’re not getting your way.
    If you guys really new this guy, you would know that he kissed Dennis Morales azz to climb the promotion latter. He later turned his back after he already had what he wanted.

POS never did crap but kiss azz just like Hector Llevat.

Unregistered
    Llevat is a legend

Unregistered
    If you guys really new this guy, you would know that he kissed Dennis Morales azz to climb the promotion latter. He later turned his back after he already had what he wanted.

POS never did crap but kiss azz just like Hector Llevat.
    If you knew ANYTHING, and have been around long enough, you’d know to not wanna associate your name with a F’ing PEDOPHILE like Denis Morales....he skated on charges back in the late 80’s and early 90’s along with Chris McManus...the old school child exploitation detectives have a story or two if u ever get em off the record. He’s a POS...probably realized Artime and Llevat had no little boys and was inwardly frustrated. Besides, if anyone ever kissed Azz and didn’t do shiiiiit, it’s morales as he rode Carlos Alvarez’ coattails....Alvarez regrets every minute of having teamed up with that PEDO...it cost him his mayoral seat. Do your HW buddy....seems like you are the one in the dark.

Unregistered
    If you knew ANYTHING, and have been around long enough, you’d know to not wanna associate your name with a F’ing PEDOPHILE like Denis Morales....he skated on charges back in the late 80’s and early 90’s along with Chris McManus...the old school child exploitation detectives have a story or two if u ever get em off the record. He’s a POS...probably realized Artime and Llevat had no little boys and was inwardly frustrated. Besides, if anyone ever kissed Azz and didn’t do shiiiiit, it’s morales as he rode Carlos Alvarez’ coattails....Alvarez regrets every minute of having teamed up with that PEDO...it cost him his mayoral seat. Do your HW buddy....seems like you are the one in the dark.
    Morales hooked up a whole ton of people on this department! A good number of them are turds, but a couple are good people. McManus was a huge POS. He screwed a bunch of people over. Glad they are both long gone.

Unregistered
    No doubt. You are correct about Morales but also the same about Airtime and Llevat and a bunch of others that rode the Morales train to get promoted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast