Jay got owned!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay got owned!!

Unregistered

Jay got owned!!

Lil short, uneducated, scum, waste of matter, 40 year old, good at nothing, smelly (Im assuming and probably right) got OWNED by the US Federal Marshall LMAO! . Stupiddddddd you’re not smart!!!! You just google shit while you jack Rago off and try to memorize it. You’re dumb asf and can’t speak english or spanish right!

Unregistered
    I pray your not employed or in any way in involved officially with the MDPD
    and if you are, I sincerely hope your not a representative of the new breed
    of cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I pray your not employed or in any way in involved officially with the MDPD
    and if you are, I sincerely hope your not a representative of the new breed
    of cop.
    The answer is no but, you need to proof read dummy. I hope you’re not either. It’s YOU’RE! Made the same mistake twice lol...

Unregistered
    The answer is no but, you need to proof read dummy. I hope you’re not either. It’s YOU’RE! Made the same mistake twice lol...
    Actually, still for another two more months, but I sincerely do appreciate your assistance.
    After I retire, I hope I never have to deal with people like yourself again.
    Thanks and be safe as I need you to continue working in order that you continue contributing into FRS.

Unregistered
    They treat us like we are the scum of the earth..... WRONG, They treat YOU like you are the scum of the earth...WHY, cause everyone sees that you are, even your subscribers..... keep it up, and turn it up.... see what happens.....and btw, we are still waiting for you two scums of the earth to come by Hialeah, teach us a lesson on tyranny, manners, respect, and all that BS.... stop being a pu$$y, driving to Naples but won’t come to Hialeah....

Unregistered
    Actually, still for another two more months, but I sincerely do appreciate your assistance.
    After I retire, I hope I never have to deal with people like yourself again.
    Thanks and be safe as I need you to continue working in order that you continue contributing into FRS.
    I hope you’re not a cop, you sound like a huge **ssy so I highly doubt you’re one of us.

Unregistered
    They treat us like we are the scum of the earth..... WRONG, They treat YOU like you are the scum of the earth...WHY, cause everyone sees that you are, even your subscribers..... keep it up, and turn it up.... see what happens.....and btw, we are still waiting for you two scums of the earth to come by Hialeah, teach us a lesson on tyranny, manners, respect, and all that BS.... stop being a pu$$y, driving to Naples but won’t come to Hialeah....
    Right on!

Jay, you ARE scum of the earth. You are not a good citizen, you don’t pay anyone’s salary, if anything we are paying yours by watching your stupid videos. What you are is a disgrace to all Cubans, your family, and to anyone that has to interact with you.

Funny how those cornfed officers scared the crap out of you. You weren’t your usual loud chipmunk self. This guy gets tried all the time in his comments and deletes them immediately. You and rago keep acting a fool, humble pie is in season.

Unregistered
    Right on!

Jay, you ARE scum of the earth. You are not a good citizen, you don’t pay anyone’s salary, if anything we are paying yours by watching your stupid videos. What you are is a disgrace to all Cubans, your family, and to anyone that has to interact with you.

Funny how those cornfed officers scared the crap out of you. You weren’t your usual loud chipmunk self. This guy gets tried all the time in his comments and deletes them immediately. You and rago keep acting a fool, humble pie is in season.
    “I can’t take the ride because I’m buying a house” hahahahahah

Unregistered
    Who's Jay? More info please. Is the Ragomonkey guy or a different one?

Unregistered
    Who's Jay? More info please. Is the Ragomonkey guy or a different one?
    Jay Surreal Camera on YouTube. He’s more of an anarchist than Rago. He likes to antagonize and hates the police, where Rago is more interested in reporting what the cops are doing, but also it depends on what side of the bi polar bed he wakes up on that day. Jay is a POS all around though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast