Explain this - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Explain this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot where your posting. No one on here uses common sense or checks any facts before spewing their garbage. They are mad they never did anything note worthy in their career.
    This job is not a career. It only takes a minimally educated person with no craft skills to fill a position. Overpaid bunch of self serving GED winners. Even most of the military people are zeros.

Unregistered

The main issue

Sedawie who runs D1 CI is the issue there. I mean do you really want to work for that guy ??

Unregistered
    Sedawie who runs D1 CI is the issue there. I mean do you really want to work for that guy ??
    What’s wrong with J.S.????

Unregistered
    This job is not a career. It only takes a minimally educated person with no craft skills to fill a position. Overpaid bunch of self serving GED winners. Even most of the military people are zeros.
    That’s right and pretty wealthy also…now GFY!

Unregistered

Really ???

What’s wrong with J.S.????
    Cmon you really asking that lol ? First opportunity he gets to axe someone he will.

Unregistered
    Cmon you really asking that lol ? First opportunity he gets to axe someone he will.
    What does that even mean LOL

Unregistered
    His all female CI unit seem to like working for him. They get to sit and bat there eyes at CST to go do there work for them. I been in the new office and they got the real estate tiktok cop krik’s old lazy girl and the sgt capt’s mail order bride who has less than a year on lololololol

Unregistered
    His all female CI unit seem to like working for him. They get to sit and bat there eyes at CST to go do there work for them. I been in the new office and they got the real estate tiktok cop krik’s old lazy girl and the sgt capt’s mail order bride who has less than a year on lololololol
    Who is the real estate tiktok cop??? Mail order bride now that’s funny!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Ahhhhh-mennnnnn

Unregistered
    Who is the real estate tiktok cop??? Mail order bride now that’s funny!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    S Hendrix is the tiktok cop but who is krik’s lazy girl and the mail order bride?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast