Be a decent human being - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I believe that we can be the best version of ourselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would think that we wouldn't have to say this to a group of people who are expected to be professional individuals. Here some does and don't:

Be kind, be respectful, be cordial, think about others, not just yourself, put yourself in other people's shoes, be generous, be loving.

Don't be selfish, don't be condescending, don't be antagonistic, don't envy, don't be deceitful, don't gossip, don't betray, don't talk down to people, don't hate.
    Respect is a two way street and scumbags or hood rats don't give 2 $hits that I just did CPR on a kid five minutes before or just left the scene of blood and gore just to quell their current situation as they yell anti "whatevever" at me just because of the uniform I wear. PHUCK EVERYBODY is my motto until you de-escalate me. Sorry if that offends anyone here but, for my safety and sanity, I have to be quick with my responses, and precise with my answers. This is what the criminals and repeat offenders of 911 have created.

Unregistered
    You would think that we wouldn't have to say this to a group of people who are expected to be professional individuals. Here some does and don't:

Be kind, be respectful, be cordial, think about others, not just yourself, put yourself in other people's shoes, be generous, be loving.

Don't be selfish, don't be condescending, don't be antagonistic, don't envy, don't be deceitful, don't gossip, don't betray, don't talk down to people, don't hate.
    Agree. The only people who come on to trash talk are jealous.

Unregistered
    Agree. The only people who come on to trash talk are jealous.
    Or can’t get somewhere they want to be so they hide behind a keyboard to talk crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12