2020 Sergeant Exam
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

2020 Sergeant Exam

During this Corona pandemic, I don’t see why we just don’t extend the current sergeants list for a year or exhaust the current list. I think it’s crazy to put our health and our families health in jeopardy by conducting a new test. I guess splitting the testing times is their answer. Well answer this for me, how do you prevent the people taking the 1st scheduled test from giving answers to the people taking the 2nd scheduled test?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    During this Corona pandemic, I don’t see why we just don’t extend the current sergeants list for a year or exhaust the current list. I think it’s crazy to put our health and our families health in jeopardy by conducting a new test. I guess splitting the testing times is their answer. Well answer this for me, how do you prevent the people taking the 1st scheduled test from giving answers to the people taking the 2nd scheduled test?
    I know this answer will surprise you and completely shock you but..... they are different tests idiota! The test is multiple choice moron!

Do us all a favor and don’t take the test. We have enough morons for supervisors. You would obviously be the President!

Unregistered
    You don't see why? So you come on leoaffairs and whine? Shut the f--k up please.

Unregistered
    LOL OBVIOUSLY this sapingo is someone that died on this list and is upset they didn't make it. extend or exhaust???? really? ya cuz we need more late bloomer sgts on the road. stfu

Unregistered
    I actually don’t understand why they have to test every two years and not just test when the list is done, just like other departments. Just saying

Unregistered
    I’m guessing your one of the retards sitting close on the list and want to extend it
    Study harder cupcake and you’ll get promoted sooner!!

Unregistered
    Continue hiding a tree you slug. We should all be grateful that another bum like you won’t be wearing chevrons. This department is already in the shitter

Unregistered

They had the answers

Incredible! Top 10 had the questions! Wow, fairness!

Unregistered
    And where did you hear this?

Unregistered
    😂🤣 they studied their butts off!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast