$1000 bonus

Thread: $1000 bonus

Unregistered

$1000 bonus

Thank you PBA! You did it

Unregistered
    I am not a member and getting it too. So, they did not do jack.

Unregistered
    And the Teachers and Medical people are getting the bonus too. Guess pba did it for them too? NOT. Put down your crack pipe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you PBA! You did it
    Shows how desperate the DOC is for more bodies as people are leaving the Titanic at an increasing pace.

$1k is laughable. It will barely buy 4 new tires for my lifted 4x4 truck or fix up the leaky roof on my trailer double wide.

Unregistered
    I using my money to put a down payment on a new front tooth. My old lady knocked my tooth out with a frying pan when I done told her to loose some weight cause the trailer was shaken whenever she walked around. I reckon she told me.

Unregistered
    I'm giving mine to black lives matter for all the shitty things FDC has done to black people, and women, and transgenders and it's employees....you know what I'm keeping it since FDC is just shitty to everyone.

Unregistered
    Come on we know better. The Governor did on his own and now the PBA is trying to take credit. That’s BS and shows how the PBA lacks any integrity.

Unregistered

Former DOC lurker

Please tell me that PBA isn't claiming that they got you that thousand bucks.... That is typical PBA BS. All first responders got it. Everyone in the state! You need to ditch the PBA and go with FOP.