Doj
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doj

Unregistered

Doj

Biden is considering having the DOJ investigate all Law Enforcement related deaths.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biden is considering having the DOJ investigate all Law Enforcement related deaths.
    Well he can’t. That is state rights he doesn’t have the authority. He will threaten to take away grants if states don’t comply you remember trump did it to sanctuary states that refused to enforce the law on criminals and the demotards cried it was unconstitutional and took him to court. This country is doomed with these moron democraps running this country.

Unregistered
    You remember when Obama sent in like 40 federal agents to investigate the Michael Brown investigation? It didn’t work out good for Obama, as he couldn’t get any charges on the cop.

Unregistered
    Well he can’t. That is state rights he doesn’t have the authority. He will threaten to take away grants if states don’t comply you remember trump did it to sanctuary states that refused to enforce the law on criminals and the demotards cried it was unconstitutional and took him to court. This country is doomed with these moron democraps running this country.
    Ahhh, states rights? You mean the 10th amendment? You my friend are seriously delusional. The DOJ is totally corrupt, that much is true, in my opinion. That said EVERY use of force-no matter how minor- CAN be reviewed for any civil rights violations. You may want to read Title 18 U.S.C. Section 242. End of lesson.

Unregistered
    You remember when Obama sent in like 40 federal agents to investigate the Michael Brown investigation? It didn’t work out good for Obama, as he couldn’t get any charges on the cop.
    Also because Mike Brown was rightfully shot

Unregistered
    Chauvin and his three buds are about to get indicted federally. So much for states rights. It’s only a matter of time until a TPD officer is in the same predicament for fking with one of the Robles scumbags.

Unregistered
    Ahhh, states rights? You mean the 10th amendment? You my friend are seriously delusional. The DOJ is totally corrupt, that much is true, in my opinion. That said EVERY use of force-no matter how minor- CAN be reviewed for any civil rights violations. You may want to read Title 18 U.S.C. Section 242. End of lesson.
    Okay Biden what’s to make a federal review board to investigate all police deadly forces. He can’t do that. If he wants to do title 18 rights then have at it. Conversation has to do with the new federal investigation board he wants to create.

Unregistered
    Okay Biden what’s to make a federal review board to investigate all police deadly forces. He can’t do that. If he wants to do title 18 rights then have at it. Conversation has to do with the new federal investigation board he wants to create.
    No one stated he wants to create a board or committee on this string. Simply the idiot and chief wanted to investigate all police involved incidents where death of the offender occurred. Someone stated it was not allowed due to it being a states rights issue. I explained it's not, and anyone thinking the 10th amendment to the bill of rights would protect states in this case eere delusional. He can investigate any and all use of force if he wants to have the corrupt DOJ do so. It would require many investigators and many additional attorneys. Point is it is within the right of the federal government to do so. Remember even double jeopardy does not apply if the feds decide to try you for the exact same crime the state charged you with. You really need to brush up on your civics.

Unregistered
    I bet Andrew Warren has Merrick Garlands personal cell number in his phone. Warren would be the hero that turned a cop over to the DOJ and seal the deal for his re-election.

Unregistered
    The US Attorneys office has announced that it will investigate that latest police shooting in D.C. where the B/M suspect was killed. The US Attorney stated at the press conference that their office will be following the protocols that are being drafted by the Biden administration.

I believe someone mentioned that this cannot happen due to states rights. Hey someone, tell the US Attorney that when you are sitting across the table from him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast