You Guys Are a F--king Embarrassment!

Unregistered

You Guys Are a F--king Embarrassment!

From your corrupt mayor and chief all the way down to your motormen you earn your reputation of florida's banana republic PD. You guys need to be decertified and let the county take over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From your corrupt mayor and chief all the way down to your motormen you earn your reputation of florida's banana republic PD. You guys need to be decertified and let the county take over.
    Sorry you weren't good enough to get hired here, bro.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater loser thinks he can finally tell another PD what he has been told about his 😂 guess what my dude we still get paid to be cops and you rejects work for free like the psychos you are

Unregistered
    Sweetwater loser thinks he can finally tell another PD what he has been told about his 😂 guess what my dude we still get paid to be cops and you rejects work for free like the psychos you are
    of course you make a feeble attempt to defend your banana republic agency as nobody else will hire you idiots

Unregistered
    of course you make a feeble attempt to defend your banana republic agency as nobody else will hire you idiots
    We get paid and you don’t...Go back to sh*twater loser

Unregistered
    We get paid and you don’t...Go back to sh*twater loser
    hialeah no hire me cuz i no speaky spanny

Unregistered
    hialeah no hire me cuz i no speaky spanny
    More like Hialeah no hire me because I’m a 43 that didn’t pass the psych exam or am almost a registered career criminal like everything that ends up at Sweetwater

Unregistered
    Mention Hialeah PD to any officer and banana republic / corruption immediately comes to mind.