Publix officer needs to be fired! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Looks to me like the officer attempted to effect an arrest, the subject then pulled his hands away from the officer and backed away (active physical). Officer redirected the subject to the ground where subject then continued to physically resist by tensing his arms and pulling them towards his torso, not allowing the officer to place him in handcuffs. The officer then used multiple closed fist strikes in attempts to gain compliance and place the THEFT SUBJECT into custody.

Doesn’t look pretty, but does look justified. It’s not a pretty job sometimes.

The guy who grabbed a piece of chicken, ate it without paying, then told employees to F off when he was asked to pay ... if that guy would’ve complied things would’ve gone smoother. Or if he would’ve paid for his sh!t police would never have been called.

Unregistered
    Police officers need to speak to people. It’s not just Facebook and Instagram and video games guys!! We need to have a conversation with people. Did officer ask the Publix manager which course he wanted situation to take? Did officer ask for a backup as he engaged the male into a conversation? Misdemeanor remember??? Food crime remember? Male appears homeless and possibly with mental illness? Hellooooo brother??? Did anyone ask for a CIT officer???? Sir, hi how are you doing? I understand you are hungry, but we can’t do these things. Are you still hungry? Well listen, manager may not want to press charges and I am going to try to resolve this issue, but remember you cannot please come back into the store ever again. If you do, we would Have to arrest you. I really wouldn’t want to do that. You seem like a very nice person and I know hunger can easily make someone steal food. Are you taking any medications now? Let me take you to the hospital or perhaps jail. Which place would you like to go? Work with me and I will try to get you more food and help. Help me out because the manager is very upset. Now back officers have arrived and now it’s incredibly easier and safer to handcuff and transport the male under the Baker Act Law. There was no immediate necessity to engage alone and arrest the individual with no backup. This officer needs to resign immediately or get terminated for immense lack of common sense. His actions endangered his safety and that of the male and others inside the store. He also caused tons of paperwork and a headache to a supervisor and lieutenant. A response to resistance report needed, hospital for the male, photos, angry responding officer needed to take over the incident and happy media coverage!!!!

Unregistered
    Remember it’s not theft until you exit the store!!! I can eat a piece of chicken as I walk to the register and then pay for such. Bad arrest dude!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3279100]Look here airhead old G you can get smacked off the internet with your badge on. POS your the type to call for a 15 every call sit your ass down in retirement old G[/QUOTE

3 p,s-. people policies processes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember it’s not theft until you exit the store!!! I can eat a piece of chicken as I walk to the register and then pay for such. Bad arrest dude!!!
    The statute states temporarily or permanently depriving the goods. So if you conceal it its theft.

Unregistered
    That's right, we are all good liberals here, why should we pay for food, it should be free if i'm hungry i should be able to eat whatever i want and i should also be able to walk into Macy's and just grab a shirt because i need clothing and nobody should stop me .why do we pay for gas i should be able to get it for free if i need it and if someone stops me is a bad arrest

Unregistered
    But is it worth losing your job over it?

Unregistered
    And to put icing on the cake. All the charges were dropped. (THINK sometimes-is it worth it).

Unregistered
    What part is it that you ain’t supposed to do anymore police work. Come pinga you hit him to much.
    Acevedo is going to Fire and rightfully so,too many punches too many cameras.

You have a Loss prevention Officer in the store you grab one arm cuff him while the LPO grabs the other arm no hay Cerebro.

Pray you don’t get 39

Unregistered
    Was there a use of force report done!

And who was the Sgt that wrote it !

Did the Sgt do his job!

Did the Sgt respond to the scene and interviewed all the witness and the defendant !

Did the Sgt notify the LT!

Did the Sgt watch the officer body worn camera footage !

Did the Sgt review all the video camera footage from Publix and other witness on scene !

Did the Sgt notify the assault unit !

Did the Sgt upload the bwc footage onto blue team

Did the Sgt upload the aform onto blue team

I hope that Sgt did his job or else he will be ROD to!

I wonder who that Sgt was!
    If you lie you die.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast