New chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like some one is Jealous!!!🤣😛😜🤪😝
    Nope. Not one bit. I bet you $100 you cannot come up with anything he has done other than what was mentioned! And your new chief will be Sheriff Carmine.

Unregistered
    Nope. Not one bit. I bet you $100 you cannot come up with anything he has done other than what was mentioned! And your new chief will be Sheriff Carmine.
    He worked with Valdivia on input for the new police department , fucin pay up!! With the 100 dollars you don't have and definitely won't have if Sheriff Napolean takes over🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    He worked with Valdivia on input for the new police department , fucin pay up!! With the 100 dollars you don't have and definitely won't have if Sheriff Napolean takes over🤣🤣🤣
    Um, no he didn't. If he had anything to do with that, it was more about , "Hey Rog, put my name on it." You sound like your a little nervous about LCSO. If a $100 will help with your foreclosure or child support I will just gladly make the donation.

Unregistered
    Um, no he didn't. If he had anything to do with that, it was more about , "Hey Rog, put my name on it." You sound like your a little nervous about LCSO. If a $100 will help with your foreclosure or child support I will just gladly make the donation.
    RELAX CHILDREN. lay off Roger. Don’t you have anything else to talk about? Or better yet support your fellow co-workers...what a concept

Unregistered
    Today Chief Diggs was named as one of the finalist for the Columbus Ohio Police Chief position.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...ng-interviews/

Unregistered
    Chief medico. You watch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    chief medico. You watch.
    unqualified!!!!!

Unregistered
    unqualified!!!!!
    Wrong. FBI national academy.

Unregistered
    Child support? Uh, no your wife didnt put me on child support. She said it was better to let you raise MY child!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123