RIP, Brother - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP, Brother

Unregistered
    I hope Mark S and Bradley F remove all there after market suction cupped police lights from their state vehicles prior to the service. You know JW will be looking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope Mark S and Bradley F remove all there after market suction cupped police lights from their state vehicles prior to the service. You know JW will be looking.
    Sounds to me your jealous that these two hard working agents were rewarded with nicer cars than you

Unregistered
    Totally unnecessary comment. We lose a brother and you're on here making stupid comments about too many lights in a car. Please, seek EAP!

Unregistered
    Both of those men are highly educated and hard working agents. They both perform at a higher level than many of their peers. They would also give you the shirt of their backs. Do your job well and the slugs will take shots at you here on the coward forum.

Unregistered

Novel idea

Here is a thought. Figure out how many negative words you have posted about folks here. Give 1.00 per word and donate that money to Adam and Ruby's gofundme page. You can afford the donation and you will be helping a wife without a husband. For most of you it will only be 250.00 each!

Unregistered
    Visitation will be on Wednesday 05/05/2021, 4-8 pm at Quattlebaum Funeral, Cremation and Event Ctr., 5411 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 am on Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at the Trinity Church International, 7255 S. Military Trail, Lake Worth. RIP, brother. Fidelis ad mortem...Rest now...We'll take it from here...

Unregistered

Lieutenant Adam Whisenant

As a Nation, we have lost more than 60 Brothers and Sisters to Covid. Please remember Adam and do good things in his honor. I am proud the agency did the right things and provided care and compassion.

Unregistered
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Thanks to Indian River County and St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office for sending the Honor Guard and helicopters for the fly over.

Unregistered
    Thanks to Indian River County and St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office for sending the Honor Guard and helicopters for the fly over.
    I hope our chief and director take note of all the agencies represented and next time they call us for assistance we don’t kiss them off with some referral letter saying we don’t do anything outside of beverage law.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123