RIP, Brother
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP, Brother

Unregistered

RIP, Brother

Special Agent Whisenant, from the WPB Office, succumbed to Covid-19 last night. He was an awesome person and a great Agent. You will be missed, brother. Godspeed. Fidelis ad mortem. We'll take it from here...

Unregistered
    Terrible news this morning. I hope his family will receive full benefits as a fallen LEO. God bless you and yours, Adam.

Unregistered
    I find it disheartening this hasn’t been addressed or even announced by anyone within our agency.

Unregistered
    Typical and terrible how the upper folks act. They’ll probably acknowledge it 6 months later. Jerks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Special Agent Whisenant, from the WPB Office, succumbed to Covid-19 last night. He was an awesome person and a great Agent. You will be missed, brother. Godspeed. Fidelis ad mortem. We'll take it from here...
    Very sad news indeed. To keep it in perspective that could have been any one of us since ABT was at the forefront going in and out of places, dealing with people and working Covid complaints when most other agencies were "working from home"
    Life is fragile and the relationships we form as brothers and sisters under the badge will last a lifetime. Don't forget Adam and his family and help be the person Adam was.

Godspeed My Friend.

Unregistered
    Typical and terrible how the upper folks act. They’ll probably acknowledge it 6 months later. Jerks
    Let's use this thread for something constructive and less hateful please. Quite frankly I'm sick of it. Instead of complaining about management let's honor Adam and everything he stood for. He was a good man and I'm proud of him. I'm proud of you all for the courage and bravery you all showed going in and out of these bars while other people were too scared to even come to work. We may get pissed at each other, north, south, east, or west, but we need to continue to have each other's back.

Unregistered

Well said. I hope the mods delete the negative crap in this thread

I am sick of it as well. No one needs to read about how unhappy you are. Do good things and honor the memories of good people gone too soon.

Unregistered

Not Supeised

This is most definitely a line of duty death according to TCO...he’s having a police funeral so apparently captain MK is wrong but what’s news with that he usually is...Adam was a great man and deserves everything...rest in peace

Unregistered
    This is most definitely a line of duty death according to TCO...he’s having a police funeral so apparently captain MK is wrong but what’s news with that he usually is...Adam was a great man and deserves everything...rest in peace
    However I’m sure TCO will demand if you attend it’s on your own time and in your own car

Unregistered
    However I’m sure TCO will demand if you attend it’s on your own time and in your own car
    Good job! Make it all about you. Your time and your car. Jackass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast