Humm where's the May airport details
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Humm where's the May airport details

Sat is May 1st...I guess no one is doing any airport checkpoints....where's the list on Krapponos...

Unregistered
    Airport after CovID has turned into a complete $hithole. There are fights everyday and nothing but rats flying these cheap flights. Nobody wants to deal with that. I'll sit under my tree in my nice district and listen to D3 break up fights

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Airport after CovID has turned into a complete $hithole. There are fights everyday and nothing but rats flying these cheap flights. Nobody wants to deal with that. I'll sit under my tree in my nice district and listen to D3 break up fights
    I have to admit it is entertaining to listen to the crap they have to deal with in D3.

Unregistered
    Who cares where they are. Don’t sign up for them until there’s a significant detail raise. They will get the point!

Unregistered
    The airport use to be a great place to work until the 2 idiots (capt. Ball suckered and LT. Scrotum) arrived. Then they brought on the worst Sergeants in the history of bso except for may 2 good ones. Everyone is jumping ship because of these idiots.

Unregistered
    The airport use to be a great place to work until the 2 idiots (capt. Ball suckered and LT. Scrotum) arrived. Then they brought on the worst Sergeants in the history of bso except for may 2 good ones. Everyone is jumping ship because of these idiots.
    I think it’s still a great place to work! Just do your job!

Unregistered
    Who cares where they are. Don’t sign up for them until there’s a significant detail raise. They will get the point!
    I’ve noticed a huge decrease in detail coverage already at the airport. They are hiring OT to cover the checkpoints. They have to be covered. Keep up the good work! We need to keep sending the message to the Clam!!!!!

Unregistered
    I think it’s still a great place to work! Just do your job!
    100 % agree. I like working there.

Unregistered
    I’ve noticed a huge decrease in detail coverage already at the airport. They are hiring OT to cover the checkpoints. They have to be covered. Keep up the good work! We need to keep sending the message to the Clam!!!!!
    Learn how to work smart, the airport has to pay overtime just to fill the road positions. They are now paying overtime for the tsa details. Make them pay and maybe they will learn their lesson. For once try and stick together troops!!!!!

Unregistered
    Learn how to work smart, the airport has to pay overtime just to fill the road positions. They are now paying overtime for the tsa details. Make them pay and maybe they will learn their lesson. For once try and stick together troops!!!!!
    Very true!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast