Im just going to leave this here..

Unregistered

Im just going to leave this here..

https://www.mommysharkgoesdark.com/

Crane posted this publicly to his own social media. If I'm reading this right, his Mrs (who threw him to the wolves) is now trying to brand and profit from it? And it looks like he's on board?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.mommysharkgoesdark.com/

Crane posted this publicly to his own social media. If I'm reading this right, his Mrs (who threw him to the wolves) is now trying to brand and profit from it? And it looks like he's on board?
    And your surprised??? Have you seen the trash we have been hiring the last 11 years since they modified FRS. And all the other idiots like Crane that came from other agencies,they were either fired or about to be fired from the agency from which they came. They all have serious baggage, and the fools running the show here are promoting them

Unregistered
    And your surprised??? Have you seen the trash we have been hiring the last 11 years since they modified FRS. And all the other idiots like Crane that came from other agencies,they were either fired or about to be fired from the agency from which they came. They all have serious baggage, and the fools running the show here are promoting them
    It's poor decision making by the brass who have hired these clowns. Cross is another good example but there are others nearly as bad. This trash is an embarrassment to the agency, unreliable as backup, lazy and dangerous. Whoever made these bad hires needs to be held accountable, like Car1 always preaches.

Unregistered
    Holy shit I just read through that site. They're even trying to money on only fans 😂

Unregistered
    Anyone with half a brain will think twice about entering the law enforcement profession right now given the anti-police attitude of local and federal governments, protests, riots and investigations intended to harass cops. This means the hiring of less qualified people will continue and get even worse.

Unregistered
    Holy shit I just read through that site. They're even trying to money on only fans 😂
    i mean if men could make thousands of dollars a month for showing their feet on cam, you better believe every deputy here would have an only fans too lmao

Unregistered

Both unbalanced

Both Tim and Michelle are mentally unstable. The blog is a joke, unreadable and packed with unverifiable lies.