Lcso = waste pro - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    People that matter love this sheriff! He could care less what a POS like yourself thinks!
    You are pure 💩💩💩

Unregistered

guess you are brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People that matter love this sheriff! He could care less what a POS like yourself thinks!
    You are pure 💩💩💩
    really............you have no clue what you are talking about............question..........when you have major surgery. do you want an EMT doing it? I know what the answer will be.

so, why would you not expect the top law enforcement officer in the county to have the same qualifications?

I worked fraud most of my life, this man is a fraud and he knows it. His supporters allow the fraud to continue.

Live with the lie.................

Unregistered
    really............you have no clue what you are talking about............question..........when you have major surgery. do you want an EMT doing it? I know what the answer will be.

so, why would you not expect the top law enforcement officer in the county to have the same qualifications?

I worked fraud most of my life, this man is a fraud and he knows it. His supporters allow the fraud to continue.

Live with the lie.................
    Carmine is nothing more than a used car salesman.

Unregistered
    He is the Sheriff the next 8 years you POS! Not a thing you can do about it loser!

Unregistered
    He is the Sheriff the next 8 years you POS! Not a thing you can do about it loser!
    You believe were you want, he might not make it. I see him arrested for something stupid

Unregistered
    Keep thinking that, looks like he is in training for his new career at wast pro where that POS belongs.

Unregistered
    Carmine,

I just put my trash cans at the curb tonight. I know you don't have much of an education so to help you out, the green one is recycle and brown for garbage. The garbage is filled with bags of dog crap, sorry but we have four dogs. When your done can you be a good little boy and wheel them back up to the side of my house, that would be great. Ill be handling calls on the county side, thanks buddy.

Unregistered
    Its almost 4pm and the garbage is still in front of my house, Carmine can't even even pick up garbage correctly. I called wast pro to complain and got Carmine's voicemail.

Unregistered
    Its almost 4pm and the garbage is still in front of my house, Carmine can't even even pick up garbage correctly. I called wast pro to complain and got Carmine's voicemail.
    He came and just couldn’t tell which was trash or not. Get your house in order you pos.

Unregistered
    He came and just couldn’t tell which was trash or not. Get your house in order you pos.
    How stupid is this guy, brown can is the trash and green is recycle. No wounder way wast pro told him he was fired after just one day on the job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast