Jail staffing shortage at breaking point - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Getting rid of the toxic brass might present a problem. That would require identifying them based on opinions and maybe facts. Then forcing them to retire or resign. Then we would have to promote people leaving yet another shortage of personnel. Just can’t snapped your fingers and change things. Let’s just start with getting a bonus.
    It's been done before. Jail administrations come and go.

Unregistered
    It's been done before. Jail administrations come and go.
    Ok I’m going to need a list of do nothing supervisor/administrators and see if I can convince them to voluntarily leave. Then we have to promote existing personnel to take their vacated positions. I hope we can resolve this issue in a timely manner. I would hate to see the jail digress further.

Unregistered
    A bonus??? You get a great meal,free,everyday. Every supervisor out there is awesome
    The "free" meal sucks azz. Mostly fattening fried food which if eaten consistently will cause obesity, diabetes and heart disease. It's either that or fast food which will cause the same health problems. Eat this crap, get sick and drive up our medical insurance rates. Everyone should be against it.

How about serving healthy food not prepared by jail inmates?

The brass has managed to make a sh*t hole even worse. That is the only awesome thing about them.

Unregistered
    How about bringing your own healthy food from home and hitting the gym. These captains and above out there don’t care about you unless you toe the line and do exactly as your told. The current captains are all yes people . Knowbles what a crazy
    Psycho she is. Nappier lol could never keep tiny
    Jess in his pants . They are all big frauds

Unregistered
    Sgt nailer lol go work the floors instead of working other things . The current supervisory staff out there is destroying the jail. It used to be a good
    Place to work before all the Aziz kissers and suckers who would do anything and anyone to get a HEAD

Unregistered
    They can keep their dog sh*t food, just don't constantly remind us what a great favor they are doing us by providing it.

Unregistered
    They can keep their dog sh*t food, just don't constantly remind us what a great favor they are doing us by providing it.
    Has anyone told the major of all these problems. I’m sure he would act swiftly to resolve any issues. I think a pay raise would start the healing.

Unregistered
    Has anyone told the major of all these problems. I’m sure he would act swiftly to resolve any issues. I think a pay raise would start the healing.
    Just give Carey time, things are going to turn upside down and it will be great again!!! And rumor has it all meals for staff will be catered in starting in June!!! (keep that part under your hat)

Unregistered
    The top jail brass goes out to eat or orders out during their 2 hour meal breaks. They have plenty of time to eat while the rest of us peons get 30 minutes. Good luck driving off property, getting take out and returning in 30 minutes. So we are relegated to brown bag it or eat the garbage served in staff dinning. The top brass should have to eat the same garbage they feed us in staff dinning. Bet the food quality would improve quickly. Patrol deputies used to come in and eat in the jail staff dinning but no more since the food quality went to s**t.

The pay is not the problem, it's the jail brass who has to go. They are the most evil and incompetent people to ever run the jail.

Unregistered
    The top jail brass goes out to eat or orders out during their 2hundred hour meal breaks. They have plenty of time to eat while the rest of us peons get 30 minutes. Good luck driving off property, getting take out and returning in 30 minutes. So we are relegated to brown bag it or eat the garbage served in staff dinning. The top brass should have to eat the same garbage they feed us in staff dinning. Bet the food quality would improve quickly. Patrol deputies used to come in and eat in the jail staff dinning but no more since the food quality went to s**t.

The pay is not the problem, it's the jail brass who has to go. They are the most evil and incompetent people to ever run the jail.
    Carey to save the day! In one month you will think you are eating in a five star restaurant,for free, everyday,trust me

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast