BSO insiders to take Tony down - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please! We all know Tony isn't going anywhere.
    Whoever was defending Desantis here’s your proof. Your governor dropped the ball again.

Unregistered
    Whoever was defending Desantis here’s your proof. Your governor dropped the ball again.
    Dropped the ball, silly rabbit, The Governor is ten moves ahead right now. Runcie refused to leave after the Parkland tragedy, The Governor set that trap with the Grand Jury knowing he would catch that dirty criminal. Just happen to catch a slimey dirty attorney as well.

Runcie thought he was untouchable in Broward but resigned pretty quick after saying he would be vindicated in the same day, wonder why. Feels like a Plea Deal is brewing...

Runcies case was being handled by FDLE only, both FDLE and FBI are involved investigating the Sheriff. Oh wait what a coincidence, the bleed kits went into the schools and FDLE was investigating with a grand jury for corruption in the schools involving bids.

I wonder, could there be a connection and could FDLE be working with the FBI as well jointly? Geese that all seems so far fetched, oh well I guess there is nothing to see here because since nothing has happened yet it must mean nothing is ever going to happen. Because I'm sure he believes he will be vindicated of over three decades of lies and has done nothing wrong. Accountability, hearing that word now makes me sick !!!!

Unregistered
    The longer most of you let your disdain for Tony guide your perception and interpretation of each and every event and the facts associated with them the longer you will continue to chase your tail. Another week will come and go and Tony will still be Sheriff. And the following week something else will take place that will cause you to say this is the week. Sooner or later all the tail chasing will cause you to start cramping but somehow you will interpret it as your body giving you a sign that the end is near. Unfortunately for you, it will be your end that is nearing and not Tony's.

Unregistered
    Before you call people a retard look in the mirror and see what you think about that guy.

Tonys has not been under investigation for a year. All his problems didn’t start until July / August. Tony knows he’s going down.
    And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He has ruined too many lives.

Unregistered
    The longer most of you let your disdain for Tony guide your perception and interpretation of each and every event and the facts associated with them the longer you will continue to chase your tail. Another week will come and go and Tony will still be Sheriff. And the following week something else will take place that will cause you to say this is the week. Sooner or later all the tail chasing will cause you to start cramping but somehow you will interpret it as your body giving you a sign that the end is near. Unfortunately for you, it will be your end that is nearing and not Tony's.
    So you support this guy? Are you happy about what he stands for? It appears that you're one of his supporters.

Unregistered
    The weeks will come and go and the agency will continue to stand in a stalemate. I hope you’re not correct for the sake of the citizens of this county who ultimately will suffer due to nobody working here. If you’re honest with yourself you will realize there must be a leadership change to get this machine restarted.

Unregistered
    Both black officials that were brought down had investigations start Long before Sheriff Daniels & Robert Runcie

Unregistered

Tony at roll call

Tony telling deputies you must defend yourself, I will back you up, together we can make BSO great again. Love this guy

Unregistered
    Tony telling deputies you must defend yourself, I will back you up, together we can make BSO great again. Love this guy
    Actions speak louder than words ! Tell that to all the unjustly terminated deputies and their families ! Every deputy can clearly see Tony will NOT back you.

Unregistered
    Lmao, anybody who believes it anything else he says for that matter deserves to get arrested and indicted. Because that’s exactly what will happen to you. Look at his track record.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast