BSO insiders to take Tony down - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Sexual injuries and druggies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actions speak louder than words ! Tell that to all the unjustly terminated deputies and their families ! Every deputy can clearly see Tony will NOT back you.
    Now this is a true statement! Be careful guys

Unregistered
    I'm a republican and will vote for Christ without hesitation to get this Muppet headed douche Desantis out. "He's not my sheriff." Is that right Ron??? And you aren't my Governor AZZZ HOLEE. He damn near lost last time. There's enough republicans that have turned on him that he will lose this time.

Unregistered
    Oh yes he is. He isn’t the only one. Wait till the Arizona audit is completed and they prove voter fraud. Broward will be next. Ask yourself this ... self, why did DeSantis push the anti-voter fraud bill so hard if Florida was the example of voting honestly?? Bcz it wasn’t. Once the AZ courts acknowledge that voter fraud happened you will see the hammer come down. If they were to arrest Tony and the rest of them now in this big time democratic county nothing would happen. These corrupt judges would dismiss the charges.

Just wait be patient be ready to be entertained. Tony you know exactly what I’m talking about. Tell everyone about the attorney you have on retainer. You know who I’m talking about. Tic Toc DipShit
    There is a pool to see which agency takes him down first.

Unregistered
    I'm a republican and will vote for Christ without hesitation to get this Muppet headed douche Desantis out. "He's not my sheriff." Is that right Ron??? And you aren't my Governor AZZZ HOLEE. He damn near lost last time. There's enough republicans that have turned on him that he will lose this time.
    He lost alot of votes when he failed to remove Tony after it was revealed he committed perjury.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789