Rich_rd Rivira
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rich_rd Rivira

Unregistered

Rich_rd Rivira

Please someone take this azz clown back to Fort Lauderdale PD. We call him coat tails here in BSO SID because he’s done NOTHING for stats. The only thing he has accomplished is being a rat, accusing his own partners of stealing, and just recently our SGT was transferred. This guy is not welcome at BSO. He’s useless!!! I urge you to check his stats!

Unregistered
    The fck you getting stats for police work is cancelled

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please someone take this azz clown back to Fort Lauderdale PD. We call him coat tails here in BSO SID because he’s done NOTHING for stats. The only thing he has accomplished is being a rat, accusing his own partners of stealing, and just recently our SGT was transferred. This guy is not welcome at BSO. He’s useless!!! I urge you to check his stats!
    Rich was the same way with us in ft laud. Lazy sh_t talker that never did anything but suck commands ass. I heard he did the same with officer... I mean Capt Jerry Fuler. He’s a clown too.

Unregistered

So handle it

Rich was the same way with us in ft laud. Lazy sh_t talker that never did anything but suck commands ass. I heard he did the same with officer... I mean Capt Jerry Fuler. He’s a clown too.

Why don't you do something about it to hold him accountable instead of an anonymous post online??.

Unregistered
    Why don't you do something about it to hold him accountable instead of an anonymous post online??.
    You’re not liked at BSO Rich and you kno it.

Unregistered
    No one here gives a shit about BSO.

Unregistered

Ri_h Revera

No one here gives a shit about BSO.
    He certainly does. He’s sucked enough Ass to sneak in with the help of your Capt and this guy is a waste of a position. Worst detective. Pull his stats Capt. We call him coattails at BSO because that’s all he rides. He can’t make his own cases. Rich is a cancer at BSO. Total loser.

Unregistered
    He certainly does. He’s sucked enough Ass to sneak in with the help of your Capt and this guy is a waste of a position. Worst detective. Pull his stats Capt. We call him coattails at BSO because that’s all he rides. He can’t make his own cases. Rich is a cancer at BSO. Total loser.
    No one gives a shiiit about BSO or stats.. work to the rules.. the minimum.. don’t do shittt.. polititioans want to put cops in jail.... you ever heard things like this before

Unregistered
    No one gives a shiiit about BSO or stats.. work to the rules.. the minimum.. don’t do shittt.. polititioans want to put cops in jail.... you ever heard things like this before
    I never had any problems after I grew a beard

Unregistered
    I never had any problems after I grew a beard
    Rich Rivira can’t follow the rules. Never has never will. He’s extremely lazy and talks so much sh_t! He attaches himself to brass and he always gets the easy road. This guy has ALWAYS been a sh_t talking scumbag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast