Only Respond To Serious Calls
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Only Respond To Serious Calls

One thing I’ve learned with the new movement. Give them what they want and make life for police officers easier. No more traffic stops. No more responding to stupid noise complaints and acting as marriage counselors and parents. No more police presence in the neighborhoods.

We can just hang out at the district office like fire fighters until we get a serious call, as they say!

Play video games, bbq, wiffle ball in the parking lot, shoot hoops, work out, take a nap, bang in the supply closet, all the things fire fighters do.

I’m good for a break, let it be mad max beyond thunder dome and the purge all day everyday! Because as we all know, nothing is more important than BLM, unless of course it’s people of color killing people of color, than it’s all good in the hood..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing I’ve learned with the new movement. Give them what they want and make life for police officers easier. No more traffic stops. No more responding to stupid noise complaints and acting as marriage counselors and parents. No more police presence in the neighborhoods.

We can just hang out at the district office like fire fighters until we get a serious call, as they say!

Play video games, bbq, wiffle ball in the parking lot, shoot hoops, work out, take a nap, bang in the supply closet, all the things fire fighters do.

I’m good for a break, let it be mad max beyond thunder dome and the purge all day everyday! Because as we all know, nothing is more important than BLM, unless of course it’s people of color killing people of color, than it’s all good in the hood..
    Well command is about to get what they been asking for. Let’s see how much they like it when it’s in full effect.

Unregistered

I’m good for a break, let it be mad max beyond thunder dome and the purge
    Mad Max was set in the year 2021....

Unregistered
    Mad Max was set in the year 2021....
    Another prediction come true, way to go Nostradamus?

Unregistered

Whiffle ball 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

When the rioters and anarchists get restless, just send them to Parkland. Tell them that's where the best shopping is.

Unregistered

You must be new to this. I've been doing this my entire career of 20 years. Who cares what others think of you or call you. I still get paid to sit in the shade. Zero Fu**'s given.

Unregistered
    You must be new to this. I've been doing this my entire career of 20 years. Who cares what others think of you or call you. I still get paid to sit in the shade. Zero Fu**'s given.
    I can tell you this is the first time I'm considering this way of working. I have always come to work, ready to work, and put in an honest days work because that's the way I was raised and what I believe in. I don't call out sick or take unneeded time off. But unfortunately that has all changed with this command staff and today's climate. I DO NOT trust this command staff, they will throw you to the wolves before they ever see if you actually did anything wrong, just to prove they tow the BLM party lines. This command does not want us to do anything, they want the criminals in the street to run things. They don't want us to arrest anybody for crimes and the SAO doesn't want to prosecute anybody for crimes. So unfortunately for the good citizens of Broward County, by electing this (your) sheriff you have effectively shut down law enforcement in Broward and turned your fate over to the criminals. I will not jeopardize my career or my family's livelihood for this guy who kneels with BLM terrorists. I will protect my shade tree and the squirrels in it. To all my brothers and sisters out there stay safe.

Unregistered
    instead of arrests, incentives. gift cards, and free panther/marlins tickets w/food vouchers to help these struggling teams.they can have promotions like "hug an inmate "night at the ballpark

Unregistered
    True and who else wants to get fired by a 9 year city cop for doing their jobs ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast