Background investigation

Unregistered

Question Background investigation

I'm currently in the process of becoming a trooper. I passed my poly and I take my PAT test next week. I former military with 4 years of service ( infantry). I've had speeding tickets and a suspended licenses, nothing since 2017. I never did any drugs or been arrested for anything. I have college credits and I working on completing my bachelor's. Wanted to know how strict is the background process and are these items that could disqualify me?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm currently in the process of becoming a trooper. I passed my poly and I take my PAT test next week. I former military with 4 years of service ( infantry). I've had speeding tickets and a suspended licenses, nothing since 2017. I never did any drugs or been arrested for anything. I have college credits and I working on completing my bachelor's. Wanted to know how strict is the background process and are these items that could disqualify me?
    You’ve littered? You’ve committed a crime. You’re a liar and FHP doesn’t take liars. DISQUALIFIED

Unregistered
    You'll be fine, just be honesty about the tickets. With your military service you'll be looked at first. GOOD LUCK!!!

Unregistered

Try Rosetta Stone. It helped many others.

Unregistered

Currently in the service and plan on coming in when i get out. How’s the process been so far for you ?

Unregistered
    Currently in the service and plan on coming in when i get out. How’s the process been so far for you ?

I did good. Them ask s me bunch qwestions abouts myslef I told them smoke happy plants when I was paperboy. nice guys. waiting for the good news. Ill be in swat soon. stay safe bro

Unregistered
    I did good. Them ask s me bunch qwestions abouts myslef I told them smoke happy plants when I was paperboy. nice guys. waiting for the good news. Ill be in swat soon. stay safe bro
    seriously, why the ignorance.

Unregistered
    New qualification effective immediately. You have to show proof of the COVID vaccine and you have to show membership in the BLM gang.

Unregistered
    New qualification effective immediately. You have to show proof of the COVID vaccine and you have to show membership in the BLM gang.
    As Alfonzo Harris would say....

https://pasteboard.co/JZEdc7C.gif

Unregistered
    seriously, why the ignorance.
    Shameful isn’t it