The Beshears scandal is growing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But stock in ISIIs, their value keeps rising.
    As it should. The new backbone of the agency. Hopefully they will continue to carry enforcement.

Unregistered
    TCO mafia wants no more sworn. IS-2’s have no employment protections and the turnover rate is higher and it’s easier to make their cases go away. This current bunch has their fingers all in corporate cannabis. Their sabotage is a preemptive strike.

Rumor control says says the Feds may have some interesting emails in their possession since TCO mafia communicated to HB through private emails to avoid public records.

Unregistered
    Now we are getting stupid.

Unregistered
    I'm at a lack for words when it comes to marijuana. To begin with, I believe it is a healthy way to unwind, and all that talk about dependency is a misconception, believe me. In the other hand, there is a risk that you will become too vulnerable, but this is based on the fact that you might become addicted to the feeling of being in control of your life. It's easier to try once than to wonder for the rest of your life, as I always say. Here https://farmerslabseeds.com/marijuan...ds-toronto-on/ you can find whether it’s your thing or no, whether you are a politician or a simple human being.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12