Woof Woof - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woof Woof

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m hearing the incoming new guy Nashed isn’t too loyal and likes to throw people under the bus. Not a guy we want in our unit for sure
    Total rat 🐀🧀 and doesn’t know how to shut the f-ck up!

Unregistered
    Nashed was the same way in Oakland Park. And BSO rewards this clown.

Unregistered
    You don’t even have to leave this dump of an agency for no one to care who your are or what you do. This place chews people up and spits them to the side.

I’ve known more than one highly respected cop in this place who have left and became pot heads. Some of them were high ranking. Now they’re just high. I’m not kidding at all either. They have pony tails and smoke marijuana now.

That’s what this place does to people. This place was 3rd generation f@cked up even before it became unpopular to be a cop.
    Trying to read this and make sense of it. but I'm too stoned right now. I'll try it again in the morning before my first blunt

Unregistered
    Trying to read this and make sense of it. but I'm too stoned right now. I'll try it again in the morning before my first blunt
    Now this is funny!

Unregistered
    Longest. Transmissions. Ever. We were happy when he left 54.......until we realized his voice was still on the same channel. Trying to key up for 10-33 and getting bonked because he had to hear himself give a 45 minute dissertation on the area check he wanted to pull.

Unregistered
    Longest. Transmissions. Ever. We were happy when he left 54.......until we realized his voice was still on the same channel. Trying to key up for 10-33 and getting bonked because he had to hear himself give a 45 minute dissertation on the area check he wanted to pull.
    Nashed is a real piece of work to say the least!

Unregistered
    Nashed. The guy who got written up two different times for watching female deputies fight for their lives with suspects. He’s a POS and shouldn’t be a cop. He made that one female deputy wait 6 minutes fighting til other deputies arrived and helped her. I know because I was that guy who got there 6 minutes later to see a female on the ground fighting while this loser hid behind his car. Please tell me how this guy is even going to respond when shit hits the fan in the airport. Disgrace.

Unregistered
    Nashed. The guy who got written up two different times for watching female deputies fight for their lives with suspects. He’s a POS and shouldn’t be a cop. He made that one female deputy wait 6 minutes fighting til other deputies arrived and helped her. I know because I was that guy who got there 6 minutes later to see a female on the ground fighting while this loser hid behind his car. Please tell me how this guy is even going to respond when shit hits the fan in the airport. Disgrace.
    Did he get on the air and give a 90 minute commentary/play-by-play?

Unregistered
    This doesn’t amaze me that Mike Nashed would do something like this. So explain why he just got into k9 at the airport? Good luck with that!

Unregistered
    This doesn’t amaze me that Mike Nashed would do something like this. So explain why he just got into k9 at the airport? Good luck with that!
    Nashed needs to work at whackenhut security

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast