Woof Woof - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woof Woof

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most ridiculous thing anyone could say is how any person who retired from BSO still has any pull in this agency to have someone "taken care of" . Once you leave this dump of an agency no one cares about who you were or what you did.
    You don’t even have to leave this dump of an agency for no one to care who your are or what you do. This place chews people up and spits them to the side.

I’ve known more than one highly respected cop in this place who have left and became pot heads. Some of them were high ranking. Now they’re just high. I’m not kidding at all either. They have pony tails and smoke marijuana now.

That’s what this place does to people. This place was 3rd generation f@cked up even before it became unpopular to be a cop.

Unregistered
    You don’t even have to leave this dump of an agency for no one to care who your are or what you do. This place chews people up and spits them to the side.

I’ve known more than one highly respected cop in this place who have left and became pot heads. Some of them were high ranking. Now they’re just high. I’m not kidding at all either. They have pony tails and smoke marijuana now.

That’s what this place does to people. This place was 3rd generation f@cked up even before it became unpopular to be a cop.
    I’m rolling a blunt now and plan on burning one in the next 5 minutes. The funny thing is I am still employed..Just gotta know how to pass that drug test!!

Unregistered
    I’m rolling a blunt now and plan on burning one in the next 5 minutes. The funny thing is I am still employed..Just gotta know how to pass that drug test!!
    Just having worked here during Tony’s stay should qualify everyone to receive a medical marijuana card.

Unregistered

Rat 🐀 TSA dog

I’m hearing the incoming new guy Nashed isn’t too loyal and likes to throw people under the bus. Not a guy we want in our unit for sure

Unregistered
    I’m hearing the incoming new guy Nashed isn’t too loyal and likes to throw people under the bus. Not a guy we want in our unit for sure
    Welcome to BSO !!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

M Nash_d

Welcome to BSO !!!!!!!!!!!
    This guy was a tool in Oakland park. Good luck with him in k9. He couldn’t be trusted back then.

Unregistered
    He was run out of d5/4 before he got to Oakland park. Almost fired. This tool is a Disgrace to law enforcement and they gave him a dog? What a joke

Unregistered
    He was fired! Even before 54. Ask pompano what they think of him!

Unregistered
    He was fired! Even before 54. Ask pompano what they think of him!
    I can’t believe Nashed is at the airport and is getting a k9. This guy definitely can’t be trusted. Zero spine!!!

Unregistered
    He was run out of d5/4 before he got to Oakland park. Almost fired. This tool is a Disgrace to law enforcement and they gave him a dog? What a joke
    Yup, they OBVIOUSLY didn’t do their homework on this kid. Nashed is a POS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast