New Pants - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Pants

Unregistered
    Hey how about we trade vests for one day. COs are stab and bullet, bulky POS. Def heavier that the roads. More weight on your belt? Nope wrong again, we wear additional gear your obviously are unaware of. Hey if you would like to shadow for a day let us know, we will leave the light on for ya.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey how about we trade vests for one day. COs are stab and bullet, bulky POS. Def heavier that the roads. More weight on your belt? Nope wrong again, we wear additional gear your obviously are unaware of. Hey if you would like to shadow for a day let us know, we will leave the light on for ya.
    This is what Carmine wanted is to create tension between the road and corrections, screw that POS and let's work together and prove him wrong.

Unregistered
    As someone who is dual certified and has done both jobs...you sound ridiculous. No gun, ammo or baton...you carry a cutdown tool and keys...and that’s about all the extra gear you have outside of CERT. I’ve worn both vests, they’re about the same weight and patrol still has inner vests.

Stop complaining so much when you get paid the same salary we do to sit in a north side and do checks once an hour.

Unregistered
    As someone who is dual certified and has done both jobs...you sound ridiculous. No gun, ammo or baton...you carry a cutdown tool and keys...and that’s about all the extra gear you have outside of CERT. I’ve worn both vests, they’re about the same weight and patrol still has inner vests.

Stop complaining so much when you get paid the same salary we do to sit in a north side and do checks once an hour.
    ^yup... Must be a cert guy hence saying he carries more gear. The co’s belt is by far way lighter than the roads. Also if your belts are to heavy (without a gun, mags, baton) move stuff to your vest, they do have molle.

Unregistered
    Must be all the keys the carry and if your in the jail you have to carry keys and a small key box to the officer station doors. What are you going to do with all that extra gear on your belt. I will give you this, the pants look terrible. That was a bad idea.

Unregistered

Well...

The only thing I dont agree with is the Vest... The corrections are way bulkier. I guess they made the recent sponsored group keep the corrections vests. All the newbies look like barrels. Lmao! The road vests are much thinner! But the gunbelt is way heavier and you actually have to fight, run, jump fences ect ect with it on... Not just walk up and down a hallway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234