New Pants - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pants

Unregistered

Embarrassed

I’m all seriousness I tried on the new pants and I’m embarrassed that they’re going to make us wear them. It’s a pair of slacks with an elastic waistband like the ones you’d find at JC Penney or Walmart. They were uncomfortable and tacky looking. Whoever was in charge of that decision is either getting a kick back or has a vendetta.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m all seriousness I tried on the new pants and I’m embarrassed that they’re going to make us wear them. It’s a pair of slacks with an elastic waistband like the ones you’d find at JC Penney or Walmart. They were uncomfortable and tacky looking. Whoever was in charge of that decision is either getting a kick back or has a vendetta.
    Its saving money for the blackhawk helicopter you turn key. Don't you ever forget its dogs before deputies, now put on you senior citizen's pants and turn that key, this guys is destroying this agency.

Unregistered
    Its saving money for the blackhawk helicopter you turn key. Don't you ever forget its dogs before deputies, now put on you senior citizen's pants and turn that key, this guys is destroying this agency.
    How so? They’re more expensive than the trash cargo pants they wear now.

Unregistered
    How so? They’re more expensive than the trash cargo pants they wear now.
    Carmine said your not family, so screw off.

Unregistered

Tard Squad speaks

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Has anybody seen the new pants they’re going to make us wear in corrections. Im pretty sure they were purchased at a flea market in western Tallahassee. Good job dumb asses.
    Okay Karlsen or Leavens or one of the disgruntled losers craving attention. Nice try but Corrections is happier than we've ever been and we feel more included and part of the SO under this sheriff than we ever have. So screw you and go to he((

Unregistered
    Okay Karlsen or Leavens or one of the disgruntled losers craving attention. Nice try but Corrections is happier than we've ever been and we feel more included and part of the SO under this sheriff than we ever have. So screw you and go to he((
    Nice try white shirt, but we hate it more then ever. Now they bought these gay pants from the JC Penny's clearance sale and want us to wear them.

Unregistered
    Happier than we’ve ever been? More like micromanaged more than its ever been. Now you’ll get to see all the jiggles too

Unregistered
    I don’t know about you guys but I can’t wait to see what my fellow officers are packin and I ain’t talkin guns either 😉

Unregistered
    These new pants plus all those fat chicks in corrections equals a no go! So much roast beef that they’re gonna have to rename corrections to “Arby’s”

Unregistered

Hahahaha

These new pants plus all those fat chicks in corrections equals a no go! So much roast beef that they’re gonna have to rename corrections to “Arby’s”
    I don’t care who you are that’s funny right there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast